Weredad

"The next episode is Weredad," Emma exlaimed.

" Oh no" Marinette muttered.

" What is it," Kagami asked not knowing about this akuma.

" It my Dad" Marinette said slowly," You'll be all right Princess," Adrien soothed.

Scene: Paris at night. There is an explosion near the Notre-Dame. An akumatized August is running through the streets.

Gigantitan: Cake! (People are fleeing their cars and running away in fear of being stepped on.) Cake! Cake!

(Ladybug and Chat Noir are trying to catch up with Gigantitan. He sees the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie)

Gigantitan: Cake! (voice) Cake!

Tom: I'll protect my pastries if it's the last thing I do.

"But everything will go back to normal at the end of the battle thanks to the Miraculous cure, would you need to protect the bakery"? Sabrina asks curious.

"Because it's a man's pride that makes him do stupid things", Emma said in a teacher way making everyone burst out laughing.

Sabine: Tom, you're going to get hurt!

Gigantitan: Cake! (Gigantitan comes closer, the two huddle in fear. Ladybug and Chat Noir land in front of the bakery.)

Ladybug: No, Da—Mr. Dupain! Move aside! (She catches Gigantitan's wrist with her yo-yo)

Chat Noir: Wow, my heart is just like that yo-yo-wrapped baby's wrist. Taken prisoner by m'Lady forever. (He tries to kiss her, but Ladybug is yanked away by Gigantitan. She smacks into a billboard displaying Adrien's ad.)

Ladybug: Ah, Adrien's lips. (She slides off. Chat Noir catches her.)

"Be careful girl if word gets out Ladybug is an Adrien Fangirl Akuma's may try to use him as bait against you". Alya says jokingly.

"They would have to catch me first,". Adrien said puffing his chest.

" As if that's hard Agreste," Alya said deadpan

" What's that supposed to mean" Adrian asked confused, but he got no answer.

"And what reason would that be bro"?

Chat Noir: Admit it, for a second there, you almost fell for my poetic verse.

Ladybug: I never fall for your poetry, but I do find your foolishness incredibly powerful.

Ladybug: Lucky Charm! (She receives a giant plastic doughnut. It falls on her and she struggles to hold it up.)

Gigantitan: Cake! (Gigantitan takes the doughnut and tries to eat it. Realizing it's not real, he throws it through the wall of Marinette's room.) Not cake!

Chat Noir: Your plastic doughnut doesn't stand a chance against the best macaroons in Paris. That baby has taste. (They go after Gigantitan)

"Can't argue with that". Louis said licking his lips. 

Scene: The bakery. Tom realizes Marinette's in trouble.

Tom: That's Marinette's bedroom! (He runs up the stairs) Marinette! Marinette!

Ladybug: (voice) Chat Noir, grab this!

(Gigantitan's hand bursts through the stairwell. Tom continues up the stairs. He runs into the apartment)