TimeTagger

" The net episode is... Time Tagger," Avis said as Alix jumped with excitement, " Whoo-ooh "

" So you have finally lost it, Tinkerbell," Kim said looking deadpan at Alix, who just flipped him off before asking Avis to play the episode.

Scene: Place des Vosges. Ella and Etta Césaire are playing soccer, while Marinette and Alya are rapping.

Alya: (rapping) Alya's on the line, I rise and shine,

When I pick up the mic like this game is mine.

Fake MC's can't catch my flow,

'cause I whip up the beat with each word I throw!

(Alya hands Marinette her phone.)

Marinette: (rapping) Eh– The name's Marinette, I bake chouquettes, I love drawing and... sewing blankets? Uh... (giggles)

Alya: C'mon, c'mon!

Marinette: Uhhhh...

App: (Laughs) Fifty words?! You flow so low, you need a shovel to dig it!

(Both Alya and Marinette laugh, Chris walks up to them and sits down.)

Marinette: Shoot, I'm so bad at this game.

" Bad is a small word To describe that," Emma said as Marinette blushed in embarrassment

Chris: Hmph.

Alya: What's up? You don't want to play with my sisters anymore?

Chris: I'm not a baby anymore, can I play Freestyle Clash II with you?

Marinette: C'mon Chris, it's a game for big kids! You know that.

"That's my brother always trying to act older than he is, well except when he wants something". Nino says knowing his brother

"If he's your brother then where are you Nino"? Kagami asks, not noticing him anywhere on screen.

"He's was having me watch him again". Alya said looking at Nino with narrowed eyes.

Chris: Ugh, that's what you always say!

(Marinette spots pigeons formed as a bomb in the sky)

Marinette: Uh, again?!

"Ugh Not him Again!"  Adrien groaned at the thought of battling Mr Pigeon, again.

Marinette: Alya, can you handle these three on your own? I uh, I just remembered I promised my dad I would try out his new macaron recipe.

Alya: Mmm, sounds yummy! Maybe we could all come over and try it out with you if that's okay?

Marinette: Oh yeah, I mean no! (laughs) Dad's always super shy whenever he tries out a new recipe like, "Oh, what if it doesn't taste good?" (laughs) Okay, catch you later best BFF in the world!