TimeBreaker

" Ok the next episode is Timebreaker!!" Avis exclaimed

" OH that's when you got Akumatized Alix". Rose said looking over to her friend.

"Oh that's cool, I always wanted to remember what I did when I was an Akuma". She said excited about this.

"Great, then here it is," Emma said playing the video.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Marinette walks down the stairs and sees her mother.

Sabine: Well? With or without?

Marinette: Uh, with?

Sabine: You're sure it's not better without?

Marinette: Either way, you look perfect, Mom.

"Aww thats so sweet Marinette, your so nice to your family". Rose coos

"Thanks". Mari says blushing as Emma scoffs and Louis nodded smiling.

Sabine: You know? It's not every day you celebrate your twentieth wedding anniversary.

Tom: (off-camera) Marinette! Could you have a minute please? (Marinette runs over to him) Well?

Marinette: Well, what?

Tom: My mustache, I groomed it. Is it too short? Should I shave the whole thing off? Maybe it's a little crooked on one-

Marinette: You look perfect Dad. Uh, except for one thing. (points at his dirty baking apron, which he is still wearing)

"I didn't notice a difference". Adrien whispers to his girlfriend

"To be honest me either". She whispers back giggling

Tom: Uh? Thanks sweetheart. (runs off)

Marinette: (chuckles) No problem Dad! (later, Marinette pushes her parents out of the doors)

Marinette: You're going to be late!

Tom: Now don't forget Mrs. Chamack will be coming by to pick up the Eiffel Tower cake in 30 minutes. I'm depending on you.

Marinette: Yeah, yeah. No sweat, piece of cake. (they leave and Marinette lets Tikki out) Wow, married twenty years. That's pretty cool, huh Tikki?

"Wow even moi has to admit that's impressive". Chloe says jokingly sounding like her old self

"Ya that's amazing. Ivan I hope we stay together that long". Mylene says hugging Ivan, as he nods in agreement blushing, Damon and Fleur nodded their head mutting," You are."

"Me too babe". Nino says kissing Alya as Alyno and Jake gagged

Tikki: Time flies when you're having fun.

Marinette: And stands still when you're doing homework. (Tikki chuckles)

Scene: Le Grand Paris. Marinette's parents sit down to eat.

watching miraculous crew reactजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें