Copycat

"Ok the next one is going to be Copycat!!" Alyno exclaimed as she put the said episode on the screen. "Uh-uh," Both Marinette and Adrien whimpered looking at each other as the the rest of the crew looked at them in confusion

"What's wrong Dude?? Dudette??" Nino questioned them but both the super heroes shut their mouth refusing to talk about the stupid stuff that they did.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Marinette is on her balcony with Tikki.

Tikki: How about inviting him to a movie then?

Marinette: Right, Tikki. Can you imagine that conversation?

Tikki: "Hey Adrien, would you like to gah— wuh, (gets tongue-twisted and sticks her tongue out) glah."

Alya and Chloe started laughing at how accurate this was where as Emma and Hugo looked at Louis with realisation as to where his little trait of talking gibberish when put in a tough spot came from.

Marinette: Exactly. I can't help it. Every time I see him, (She imagines that an image of Adrien appears in the clouds) I get all clammy and I feel like fainting.

"Man girl maybe we should blindfold you to talk to him". Alya said dead serious, "Hey I've gotten better now that I know how much of a dork he is," Marinette pouted.

"Meowch are you feeling Catty Princess?" Adrien asked as Nino face palmed and Emma groaned at the cringe pun.

Tikki: So... basically the only way you could have a normal conversation with him, is if you're blindfolded.

"You and me are going to get along Tikki, we even gave her the same advice". Alya said happily as she gave he Ladybug Kwami a high-5.

"Definitely". Tikki said giggling.

Marinette: Pretty much.

Tikki: There is a very simple solution, Marinette, it's called a cell phone. You just need his number.

Marinette: I know who'll have Adrien's number!

(Marinette pulls out her phone to call Alya.)

"Wait how do you have my number"? Adrien asked the reporter, "Nino," Alya said with a sly grin etched on her face as Adrien looked at Nino accusingly.

"Sorry dude when Alya gets determined she terrifying," Nino whispered in defense to his best friend as Alyno and Jake nodded in agreement, they had seen first class how terrifying their mother was.

Scene: The Place des Vosges. A crowd is gathered for the Ladybug and Cat Noir's sculpture

(Théo and André Bourgeois are facing the crowd, with the giant statue covered with a sheet behind them)

André: I'm sure you've outdone yourself, Théo.

Théo: It was my honor. And I can't wait to meet Ladybug, I hope she'll autograph the photo I used as the inspiration for the statue.

"Oh no is that why he got akumatized"? Marinette asked a little sad as Adrien looks down ashamed. The Agreste kids gagged a little after seeing a grown man fangirl over their teen mother.