CHAPTER 1

Sivaangi pov :

I stirred and woke up to the alarm sound. I freshened up myself and went to kitchen to make coffee. When i went to kitchen that lady, my so called mom went out of the kitchen keeping her face like a ginger eaten monkey. This is not new for me. I sighed and made coffee and went to balcony and saw my father, the only one who loves me, was drinking coffee. I went and hugged his neck from back.

(Sivaangi stepmother : revathi. Sivaangi father : Krishnakumar. Sivaangi stepsister : Swathi )

Sivaangi ; appaaaaaaaaa ( Excitedly )

Krishnakumar : Good morning kanna

Sivaangi : Happy morning appa and i kissed his cheeks loudly.

He smiled and asked me to sit opposite to him.

Krishnakumar : Today You have an interview right? Which company?

Sivaangi : Yes pa. And the interview is in NITHYA GROUP OF COMPANIES

Krishnakumar : Good da. Am so sorry sivaangi.

Sivaangi : Why pa?

Krishnakumar : I thought i should leave you to enjoy your life. But now you have to go to work. Am so sorry for snatching the teenage enjoyment in your life da. ( He said so worriedly )

Sivaangi ; Appa pls don't overthink appa. As a daughter this is my responsibility to support you financially. And you didn't ask me to work, it is me who requested you to let me work and take care of my family. And am not worrying appa. Infact am happy that am going to work for my family.

Krishnakumar : Am very proud of you kanna.

Sivaangi : Ok pa, it's getting late. Lemme go get ready for the interview

After consoling my father i went to kitchen, washed the cup and put it back in it's place and went to my room. While crossing swathi's room i saw my so called mom waking swathi by pampering. Swathi is now studying college 1st year.

I really missed my mom so much. My stepmother never showed care towards me. Even swathi hates me but i love her so much. I see her as my first daughter. Unknowingly tears flow down my eyes. Seeing me, my mom came and closed the room door.

Wiping my tears, i went to my room and changed myself into a neat kurti. After making up my hair i checked my file once and went down to have breakfast. My dad was eating and my stepmother was standing near him. As soon as she saw me, she ignored and went up to swathi's room to help her getting ready.

I went and sat near appa and had my breakfast in silence. After eating i took blessings from my father and left the house by my car. This is my daily routine. This is my boring life with some father's love and more hatred from my stepmother.

After few minutes i reached my destination. The company was so huge with 23 floors fully covered with glasses. I went in and asked in the reception about the interview. She informed me to wait in a hall. As informed i went inside and saw so many people waiting for interview.

Sivaangi (mv) : Uff! This is going to be tough!

( Sivaangi dress )

Ashwin POV :

I woke up to the sound of the alarm, freshened up and had coffee in the balcony. The memories of my past flashed. My house's balcony is the favourite place for her. Sighing i went into my room to see my room fully coloured in yellow with all the things in yellow. Yellow is the favourite colour for her. And i turned all my necessities to yellow to live with her memories.

 And i turned all my necessities to yellow to live with her memories

I got ready in a yellow suit and went down to have breakfast. My father was waiting for me. I went and greeted him.

( Ashwin's father : Rajashekar )

Ashwin : Good morning appa

Rajashekar : Good morning pa. Yenda nethila thiruneer vecha evlo alaga irukum??

Ashwin : I don't believe in god appa. When that god snatched my mom from me, i loosed the faith in god. But i had a belief that everything is for good. But when he snatched nithya from me, i totally started hating god.

Rajashekar left it and started having breakfast. Ashwin finished his breakfast in silence and left to his office.

Ashwin POV :

Ashwin POV :

Rakshan was waiting for me in my cabin. He is my only best friend and he is also a manager of his company. He is only one who knows his past after his father. I brotherly hugged him and went to my seat.

Rakshan : Sir..

Ashwin : Dei. How many times should i say you to call me ashwin??

Rakshan : When we are private i will call you ashwin. But inside office you are my boss. So it's my duty to address you as sir.

Ashwin : Fine rakshan. Go ahead

Rakshan : Sir we have an interview today for appointing a PA for you.

Ashwin : You take care of it raksha..

Rakshan : Great sir. Have a good day sir.

Author's POV :

Saying so rakshan left to his cabin and called one by one to the interview. Thirdly the receptionist called out for sivaangi. Sivaangi stood up and walked towards the cabin door without knowing that this is going to change her whole life!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi💗

Purple you all!

With love
Sruthi !!