CHAPTER 7

Before going into the chapter, i want to ask you all a heartfelt sorry. Mannichudunga makkaley!

Yesterday i thought atleast it will take half day to reach the target. But it reached in the next 3 hours. But i was so tired to type the next chapter, so i gave you today morning itself.

Sorry for typos and grammar mistakes. Thooka kalakathula type pannathu😬😴😴

Into the story :

ASHWIN POV :

I returned to my room and packed my things for the flight. We will be boarding the flight in one hour. After packing I sat on the study table and started to think.

Is Sivaangi truly a good girl?? I know i shouldn't have spoke to her like that, but my anger is my problem. But dare she slapped me? I should first apologize her. And the next moment i say sorry to her, i should question her how dare she can slap me.

Soon one hour passed and we boarded our flight. She didn't even look at me. But who cares?? My work is to say sorry and that's it. But i thought of apologizing her in the company.

After few hours we reached india and I started to my home. Even she will be on leave today as we both were tired due to travelling. I went inside my house and my father questioned about the trip. I just replied him that it was good and went upstairs. I went and stood near her photo frame.

Aswin : Am going to ask sorry to someone nithya. After three years am asking sorry. Do you remember when i asked sorry for the last time? When you was in death bed i asked you sorry. Unkitta naa pesunatha vida sorry kettathu than adigam di. But i promised you that i will not ask sorry hereafter, but am not able to keep my promise. You know something nithya? Yesterday i saw you in my dream. I cupped your face and i kissed your face. I was able to feel your skin. But when i came to kiss your lips you pushed me and ran away as usual blushing. Your laughters are still hearing in my ears. But more than that your scream when you have only one second to live is ruling my mind. That scream is ringing in my ears. ( Ashwineyyyyy) I miss you so much kannamma. I didn't lose one soul but my two important souls. ( Again a twist )

( "You will never know a value of a thing until it becomes a memory" )

Slowly sleep overtook me and i was having the usual nightmare. The next day came soon and i got ready for office. I should somehow ask sorry to her.

I reached office on time and saw sivaangi working in her computer. I settled on my cabin and called sivaangi through the telephone.

Ashwin : Hello sivaangi :

Sivaangi : Yes sir

Ashwin : Bring me a cup of ginger tea

I waited for her reply without cutting the call. But after few seconds she cut the call without replying. But i don't care! ( Gethu maintain pannanum la ).

After few minutes she came inside with a cup of tea and placed it on the table. She turned to leave

Ashwin : Did i say you to leave??

But she stood there with a small smile in her face. How can she smile even after my rude behavior?? After sipping tea, unable to say sorry directly, i complimented her

Ashwin : Tea is good

Sivaangi : I didn't ask you any compliment sir

She said firmly which was literally a nose cut for me. After few minutes i started

Ashwin : Sivaangi, Am...am..am sorry!

Sivaangi : It's ok sir! You are no one to me to ask me sorry. And am no one to you to forgive you. If you want to ask sorry to someone, go ask your mother because she might be shameful for the words you used yesterday.

Ashwin : But how dare you can slap me?? Your slapping your boss itself??

Sivaangi : I think you don't know anything about me. I just stopped with one slap as you are boss. But if some other men used these words, they will not have tongue to apologize to me the next day! Hope you understand.

Saying so she exited my cabin without waiting for my reply. I felt very shameful at that time. I started to work and i avoided conversations with her.

SIVAANGI POV :

I was so strong about one thing. I should give heed for him to talk, and i hope i done it correctly today. After that i started working sincerely and at afternoon after lunch time, again his curtains were closed. I wonder what will that man do the whole afternoon by closing the curtains.

At evening rakshan sir came to my cabin and explained about some files while explaining about a file :

Rakshan : Thangam antha file eduda

Sivaangi : Sir ippo ennanu kooptinga?

Rakshan : Sorry sivaangi. Oru flow la apdi kooptuten

Sivaangi : Paravala sir neenga apdiye koopunga

Rakshan : Ok thangam

Then after sometime he left my cabin and i resumed my work. At evening i left to my home and spent sometime with my father. My so called mom started the conversation

Revathi : Nee eppo kalyanam pannikalamnu irukka

Krishnakumar : Revathi she is just 23 now. Wait for few years.

Revathi : Athellam velaiku aagathu. I saw a josiyar and he said that she can only marry on this 6 months or else there will be no marriage in her life.

Krishnakumar : But she is a small girl revathi

Revathi : Ipdi paathuttu iruntha then she will never get married. Is that ok for you?? What will this world speak about her?

Unable to control my tears, i ran to my room and started crying by hugging my knee. I know that she didn't see horoscope. She just want me to get out this house and she has to live happily with her husband and daughter. No one can get a mom like this. I don't even have a photo of my mom because when my step mother came into this house, The next moment she fired all my mother's belongings. I can realise that there is no one for me. But i have my father, what else do i need?

( For girls, if her father is there to support her, Then she can even fight against the world.)

The next day morning came soon and i reached office at time. After 1 hour, I looked up at Ashwin's cabin and he sitting there staring at me with a thoughtful face. I immediately bent down my head and resumed my work. My telephone rung in few minutes and i know for what is he calling.

Sivaangi : I will bring tea in few minutes sir.

Ashwin : No not tea. Come to m cabin sivaangi. I want to discuss something important.

I stood up and walked nervously to his door. I knocked and went in.

Sivaangi : Sir you called me??

Ashwin : Yes! sit down sivaangi.

I seated and raised my eyebrows as a question. But what he told next made me shock to the core.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

What did ashwin say? Say me in the comment box!

Also say me that is this story going good or is it boring? Say me if i want to change anything in my writing style.

Am not impersonating anyone. Pls don't think bad boys! I know there are many gentlemen and i respect them with whole heart.

Hope you liked the chapter.

🔥🔥Target of votes : 180🔥🔥
Hope it will take atleast one day to reach the target. Till that let me take rest😌😌

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With love
Sruthi 💗