CHAPTER 6

Important note :

I had mentioned that Sivaangi's step sister name is Swathi. But as one of our reader name is swathi, she said me that she is feeling bad. So am changing sivaangi's step sister name as Dharsana. Thank you :)

Makkaley! As i promised, i once i got 130 votes, the next minute i published the chapter😌😌
See am a good girl!

Into the story :

SIVAANGI POV :

In midnight, around 2am i heard some screams. I opened my eyes too see Ashwin sweating badly. I stood near him and called out his name, but there was no response. I shook his shoulders and he slowly opened his eyes.

Ashwin : Nith..nithya...en nithya...blood...nithya...enna vittu poita...nithya poita..

Sivaangi : sir relax. It's just nightmare.Wait let me bring water for you

But he held my hands and didn't let me go

Sivaangi : Ashwin let me bring water for you, let me go. Leave my hands.

Ashwin : Enna vittu marubadiyum poidatha kannamma.

Sivaangi : Stop calling me as kannamma or nithya. Am sivaangi your secretary.

Ashwin : Don't talk like this nithya. You are the one who always asked me to call you as kannamma.

He stood up, came closer to me and cupped my face and looked into my eyes.

Ashwin : Don't behave like this kannamma, it is hurting me di.

Sivaangi : Ashwin please understand...

Ashwin : I want you back kannamma

Saying this he started kissing my whole face. His soft lips made magic on my skin. I just closed my eyes and i can feel the moment. When i opened my eyes, his eyes was on my lips. He slowly came near my lips. And that's when i realised what was happening. I harshly pushed him and ran out of the room. I went to the garden and sat on the stone bench.

What just happened?? If even it was one second late, my boss would have stolen my first kiss. First kiss is so precious and i want my first kiss only from the man who loves me truly. Who will be nithya?? Why is he calling me as nithya? I had a lot of questions in my mind and i know only ashwin can answer these questions. But how to ask him?

I heard footsteps and i turned to find sam standing there.

Sam : Hey sivaangi

Sivaangi : Hii sir

Sam : No just call me by my name.

Sivaangi : Ok sam

Sam : Enna intha nerathula??

Sivaangi : Ath...athu..athu.. haan... thookam varala sam.

Sam : Same here. New place nala adopt aaga mudila.

I nodded and asked him to sit in a bench opposite to me. He sat there and I started talking.

Sivaangi : Neengalum ashwinum epdi friends aaninga??

Sam : Naanum avanum college la onna padichom. So appo irundhu naanga close friends. Appa canada la business pannitu irundharu. so athukaaga i moved to canada.

Sivaangi : Oh good! Sam athu.. ungakitta onnu kekanum..

Sam : Haan kelunga

Sivaangi : Athu.. ungalukku nithya nu yarayavuthu theriyuma.

Sam : Oh yes! She was our classmate in college. She is little close with ashwin.

Sivaangi : Don't take bad, but i want to know. Was they in a relationship??

Sam : I studied with them only till 2nd year. On that time they were casual friends. After that we moved to canada. I used to talk to him through phone, but he didn't mention anything about nithya and even i didn't ask him. Why are you asking all these sivaangi??

Sivaangi : No nothing sam. Just asked!

Sam : But how do you know nithya?

Sivaangi : Athu... bha bha ... ok good night sam ! am feeling sleepy, i have to go now. Bye Bye!

Sam : Hey sivaangi...

I literally ran from there to avoid sam's questions. I felt so awkward to say him about ashwin's blabbering to me. I might have asked help to sam but I feared that sam might think bad about me. Because I spent half night with a man in same room. I went into my deep thoughts.

Why should ashwin call me nithya? Ashwin addressed me as pondatti thinking me as nithya. That means are they married? Then what happened to her now?

With all these thoughts i slowly drifted to sleep. I woke when i heard a large sound. I opened my eyes to find a vase being broken on the floor. I looked up and saw ashwin looking at me with full of anger and hatred in his eyes. These same eyes looked at me with so much love yesterday night. But what happened now?? My thoughts broke when he shouted

Ashwin : How dare you bring me to your room?

Sivaangi : Ashwin please listen. You were drunk full yesterday, i brought you up and i asked you the keys but you didn't respond. That's why i brought you to my room.

Ashwin : Don't lie. Are you trying to make me fall in your trap?? If so, i let me clear now itself. Am not a fool to fall in traps put by you kind of girls.

Sivaangi : Ashwin just shut up! Yesterday i felt pity on you and that's the reason i made you lay down on my room. That's it and nothing else.

Ashwin : aii! Don't put up an act. I know how all middle class girls are..

Before he could complete i raised my hand and gave an hard slap on his cheeks that he nearly jerked up from place. I can visibly see anger in his eyes. But i don't care!

ASHWIN POV :

I woke up with a heavy headache. When i opened my eyes sivaangi was peacefully sleeping in the nearby couch. Anger hit my head, is she trying to make me fall in her trap?? I immediately broke a vase nearby. She woke up with a jerk.

I questioned her continuously which led to a slap on my cheeks. My anger reached it's peak, i exited the room and directly went to the hotel manager. I asked him permission for seeing the CCTV cameras. It was tough but i convinced him somewhat by bribing him. I want to know what she do to me yesterday and even i want to know whether she took any of my belongings.

I asked the officer to play the recordings of yesterday night around 9:30 pm. He played one by one but i was not there in any of the footages. Finally he played the footage of garden.

In that i came in a drunken way and sat close to her. I laid my head on her shoulders and held her hip. And i can clearly see that she is struggling to get away from me. Then she made me stand up and helped me to walk.

We then played the footage of our floor to find us both standing before my room. She is requesting something to me but am continuously blabbering something. Then after few minutes she takes me to her room.

Oh shit! I overreacted. She has helped me but i thought her in a bad way. I should apologize to her first.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Say me how is the chapter!

🔥🔥Target of votes : 140🔥🔥

And i want to mention that sam is not just a guest role. He plays a very important supporting role in the ending of the story.

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With Love
Sruthi 💗