CHAPTER 24

Surprise💃💃

ASHWIN POV : 

The next morning I decided to be friendly and nice to Sivaangi. When she came to eat I greeted her first. She too greeted back and we both had breakfast in silence. After eating, when I went out I saw her standing near my car as the I ordered the driver not to bring the another car to bring home. 

I opened the car door for her. Confusion was clearly visible in her face. But she sat in silently and I started to drive. In the middle of drive I got call from Sam saying that he boarded the flight. After disconnecting the call I said her to be ready to meet an important person. Because am going to say Sam about my marriage with Sivaangi. 

( I know that we can't reach India from Canada in just half a day. But just imagine like that for the story line )

But when she asked me whether she should meet him as my PA or wife, my heart ached. I replied her to come as my wife. She just nodded and looked out of the window. 

AUTHOR'S POV :

Soon it was afternoon. Sivaangi ate lunch with rithika amd narrated her everything that happened the day before. Rithika was so worried as her little friend is going through a lot of things. But Sivaangi didn't cry to Rithika. Because from yesterday she decided to just lock her emotions, love, feelings etc.. She was just living like a lifeless soul. 

Sivaangi returned to her cabin and saw Ashwin going out somewhere. She sighed and started her work. Here Ashwin reached airport and in few minutes Sam came out of the airport. They hugged each other and came back to office. 

Ashwin led him to his cabin, but when Sam saw Sivaangi's cabin he went directly to her cabin. He knocked the door and Sivaangi said come in without looking up. 

Sam : Enna madam romba busy ah?

Sivaangi : Hey ! Hii Sam. Epdi irukkinga? 

Sam : Nalla irukken Sivaangi. Neenga?

Sivaangi : Am good Sam. Neenga eppo vanthinga?

Sam : Just now Ashwin picked me up from airport. While going to his cabin I saw you. So thought of talking to you.

Sivaangi : Oh good! Take a seat Sam. 

On the other side Ashwin was bit possessive seeing Sam and Sivaangi behaving as friends. So he decided to drag Sam to his cabin. When Sam was about to sit and talk, Ashwin barged in.

Ashwin : Dei Sam. Please come to my cabin da. I should talk something important. 

Sam : Dei poda. You will be always talking only about business. Romba bore adikum. Neenga sollunga Sivaangi, work lam epdi poguthu? Intha Ashwin ungalukku neraiya work tharana? Overwork kuduthu torture panrana? Baya padama sollunga Ashwin ah naa paathukuren. 

But before Sivaangi could answer, Ashwin dragged Sam to his cabin. Sivaangi chuckled seeing Sam's childish behaviour. She liked Sam as he was same as her character.

Here in Ashwin's cabin :

Sam : Dei yenda ipdi iluthuttu vara?

Ashwin : Apuram naa unkitta pesanum nu koopten la? Nee varave illa. Apdi enna pesura Sivaangi kitta?

Sam : Dei ava semma cute uh da. Romba innocent ah cute ah irukka. Enna maathiriye irukka. 

Ashwin : Etheyyyyyy ( In a possessive tone )

Sam : Unakku en gaandu?

Ashwin : Athu... Tha bha dha gha,..

Sam : Ippo ethukku nee vaaila type adikura?

Ashwin : Illa athu apuram solren.

Sam : Seri po. Sivaangi evlo alaga irukka la? 

Ashwin : Nee ethukku summa avala pathiye pesitu irukka?

Sam : Ava enakku oru cute little thangachi maathiri nu solla vandhen.

Ashwin : Happada.

Sam : Ippo ethukku nee relief aagura? Sir ku enna possessiveness oh?

Ashwin : Pinna en pondattiya pathi sonna possessive aagama konjuvangala?

Sam's eyes widened in shock. 

Sam : Ennaaaaaaaathu????????????? Wife ahhhh???????

Ashwin : Aama da... Enga rendu perukum kalyanam aaiduchu.

Sam : Wowwwww da!!!!! Love marriage thana?

Ashwin : Nee nenaikra maathiri illa da.

Sam : Apuram enna arranged marriage ah?

Ashwin : Illa da. AGREEMENT MARRIAGE da

Sam : Agreement marriage ah? Apdina ?

Ashwin : We both got married in an agreement Sam. As per the agreement, we should get divorced after 2 years Sam. 

Sam : Whatttt!?!!? Enakku apdiye thala suthudhu... Ethukku da ipdi agreement la kalyanam panna? Unakku avala pudikkalaiya? Uncle compel panni kalyanam panni vechutara?

Ashwin : Illa da. It's that I can't move on from my past da. 

Sam : Apdi enna than da past uh? Naanum 3 years ah unkitta kekuren. Ippo nee kandippa sollithan aaganum. 

Ashwin : Atha solrathukku than da naa unna koopten. 

FLASHBACK 

6 years ago :

ASHWIN POV :

It was my 2nd year college. I got ready happily, got blessings from my father and went to college in my RE bike. It was fresher's joining day. We will have a good fun in ragging. With all these thoughts I entered the college. My gang was waiting for me. Our gang is of 5 members. Pugazh, Sarath, Bala, Sam and me.

We together sat in the bench near college entrance to start ragging. We was the mass gang in college. No one can never touch us in this college. Even some professor give respect to us. 

My gang was ragging some boys, but I was just scrolling news feed in insta waiting for any girl to rag. 

After few minutes when I randomly looked up, I saw an angel crossing us. She was truly an angel in a yellow salwar. She was very cute and little. Let lean body, her long wavy hair that swayed in hair, her long jhumkas that was dancing here and there, her big doe eyes! I was admiring her when I heard a throat clearing sound. It was Sam. He saw me with questioning eyes. I didn't answer anything, I was keeping on looking at her. Understanding this Sam called her. But what he said next shocked me to the core.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the chapter!

Do vote and comment without fail!

Flashback has started! But don't expect the flashback as you predict. There is an unexpected twist waiting for you in flashback.

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With love
Sruthi 💗