CHAPTER 32

Makkaleyyyy naa vandhutten💃🥳🥳  Enna Solla Pogirai update eh vanthuduchu, naa varama iruntha nallava irukkum😁😁

First of all a huge sorry for the huge delay. My health was doing worse. Hope you forgive me!🥺

Into the story :

Her eyes immediately welled up in happiness. This is what she was waiting for. Her mouth was shut because of happiness

Sivaangi : Is this you? Am I dreaming?

Ashwin : Yes Sivaangi. Am talking seriously.

Sivaangi : Then I'll be the happiest one alive! Then means do you mean a life without the agreement and divorce?

Ashwin : No not like that. Agreement and divorce can't be cancelled. But if we fall for each other Before we get divorce, then the divorce and agreement can be cancelled. Are you okay with this?

Sivaangi : This is enough for me.

Sivaangi mv : I have trust in him. He will change for me. We will live together happily.

Ashwin lifted her hands in his and said

Ashwin : Will you accept me as your husband after all the hurts and pains I gave you?

Sivaangi : With pleasure!

She hugged him happiness and he hugged her back with a loving smile. After few minutes they parted away and Ashwin drove to their home.

ASHWIN POV :

I don't know why did I ask her suddenly. But this time I didn't think before I talk. I just spit out what I felt at that moment. And that is making all the difference.

We soon reached home and as soon as I stopped the car, she ran inside the house like a kid.

AUTHOR'S POV :

Sivaangi ran inside and hugged Rajashekar in happiness who was watching tv. Rajashekar was confused but was happy seeing Sivaangi happy and hugged her back. She parted and pinched rajashekar's cheeks lovingly.

Rajashekar : Enna ma aachu?

Sivaangi : Appaaaaaa... Naa inniku rombaaaaaaa happy ah irukken...

Rajashekar : Apdi enna da nadanthichu..

Sivaangi turned and noticed Ashwin coming and blushed and ran upstairs. Ashwin smiled seeing that and even he went near stairs to go up.

Rajashekar : Ashwin... Yen en ponnu ivlo santhoshama irukkanu enakku theriyathu. Aana ava eppome ipdiye irukkanum da. Erkanave ava neraiya kashta pattuta. Ithukku mela ava kasta pada koodathu da. Let her live her life happily with you.

Ashwin : Kandippa pa. From now it's my responsibility to keep her happy pa...

Rajashekar : Santhosam pa.

Ashwin passed on a smile and went to their room upstairs. He entered and saw Sivaangi no where in the room. He understood that she is inside washroom and he sat on bed thinking about how happy Sivaangi was. He felt happy as he is moving on.

After few minutes Sivaangi came out and Ashwin went to refresh. When he came out in his shorts, he saw Sivaangi scrolling the phone sitting on the bed. He sat near her.

Ashwin : Sivaangi enna panra?

Sivaangi : Insta scroll pannitu irukken Ashwin. Unga id ya naa kandupudichitten.

Ashwin : Athu enna periya vithaya? Ashwin kumar nu potta vara poguthu.

Sivaangi : Athuvum correct uh tha.