CHAPTER 27

I think you will find the change i made in this chapter😉 Say me in the comment box if you find it!

Into the story :

Ashwin POV :

Nithya : Am not going to say that now. But I will sure say it one day. Please don't ask me further questions. 

My face changed to disappointment. I got up and sat on my bed silently. What will be that secret? While thinking that Nithya asked me to drop in her home. I nodded without any emotion and drove her home. She got down and went inside without even bidding bye. It hurts me.

 Tears made their way. What if she hates me? I went home and refreshed. My father asked a lot of questions regarding the answer of Nithya. But I went to my room and laid down silently. 

6 months passed. 

In these six months, Ashwin and Nithya behaved normally. Neither he nor she talked about the proposal. Everything was going smooth when that day came.

 It was noon and the gang was in college. It was the last day of 2nd year college. After completing exam the gang went to canteen to have some fun. All were talking busily when Ashwin noticed a guy looking Nithya in a bad way. 

Ashwin's blood boiled. But he calmed down and turned his gaze. But even after sometime, the guy was doing the same. He furiously got up and went towards him and punched his nose. He fell on ground and Ashwin sat on top of him and started punching him. 

Seeing this Nithya went and pulled Ashwin with her. After walking some distance, Nithya started

Nithya : Ashwin yen ipdi panra? Enna aachu? Ethukku avana adicha?

Ashwin : Avan unna thappa paathan. 

Nithya : Ithukku yen nee ivlo tension aagura? Ithellam enakku palagi pochu.

Ashwin : What?! Have you gone mad Nithya? Avan unna thappa paakuran. How can you take it so easily?

Nithya : Ponna poranthu paaru Ashwin. Ithellam palagidum. 

Ashwin : But only if you stand against them they will not do it again.

Nithya let out a smirk!

Nithya : Apdinu paatha athe velaiya pannanum. Apdiye naa poiyu ketta enna solluvaanga theriyuma? Ipdi iruntha paakatha seivaanga. Nee mothala dressing sense correct pannu nu solluvaanga. Athuvum aambalainga sonna kooda paravala sila pombalaigalum dress panratha pathi advise pannuvaanga. Saree kattum bothu theriyara ara inch iduppu ah vida full covered kurti potta thappunu nenaikra samuthayathula irukkom. Inga namma ethu pesunaalum kadaisila pali varathu ponnu melatha. Athu enakku thevaiya? 

( A/N : This is my thoughts. Am not impersonating anyone. But I want to point out this point to clarify some morons.)

Ashwin : Correct uh than Nithya. But soon all these will change.

Nithya : We girls are living only with that hope!

Ashwin nodded and they both started to leave home. But when they reached Nithya's hostel, it started raining heavily. 

Nithya : Ashwin nee vaa hostel la wait pannu. Mazha ninnathukku apuram pogalam.

Ashwin : But boys allowed ah?

Nithya : Allowed illa. But olinju poikalam vaa.

Ashwin : Ethuvum problem aagathu la?

Nithya : Athellam onnum aagathu. Vaa

Ashwin nodded, parked his bike and went up with her without knowing there is a big shock waiting for him. 

Nithya led him upstairs and he followed her silently without getting caught. They saw the warden in rounds and they immediately hid behind a nearby pillar. After she went back, they both walked to her room silently. 

She opened the door and Ashwin entered. A lady in her 30s came out from kitchen.

That lady : Vanthuttiya ma. Seri naa kelamburen. Paathukonga.

Nithya : Seri ka. Paathu ponga.

That lady went and Ashwin was confused as she said she was an orphan.

Ashwin : Avunga yaara paathuka sonnanga?

But before Nithya could answer, a little boy crawled towards Nithya and hugged her legs and cooed in his childish voice : MOMMY!!!!!!!!

Ashwin was beyond shocked. His world just stopped for a second. He was not able to process anything. 

Nithya took the little man in her arms and kissed his cheeks loudly and said "Mumma is back home"

Ashwin looked at her with questioning eyes. Understanding that she answered.

Nithya : This is my dark secret Ashwin. He is my son, Advik.

Ashwin : Who is his father?

Nithya : He doesn't have an father.

Ashwin : that means are you married and divorced?

Nithya : Am not married.

Ashwin : Then how come this child Nithya? Are you a..

Nithya : Stop there Ashwin. This child was a mistake. 

Ashwin : What do you mean by that ?

Nithya : Let me open up. I loved someone from 10th std. I thought even he loved me. But no, he only loved my body and not me. Without knowing this I loved him so truly. In 1st year college he called me to his room. Without knowing the reason even I went with him. But only after going  there I came to know his intention was bad. He used me. But even after that I believed that he will sure marry me one day. But no, he flew abroad.

I didn't know about this cruel word as I was an orphan. I blindly trusted all boys. That's my biggest mistake. When I became pregnant, I called him but he didn't answer my calls or messages. Through his friend only I came to know he is not in India. As my baby bump was growing, I was not able to stay in orphan. So I worked very hard for one year with the baby bump. After Advik is born, I came to this hostel and decided to a complete my studies so that I could get a good job. I appointed a caretaker and came to college everyday.

This is my secret. Accepting me is your wish. I will not interfere in your decision. 

As Ashwin was sitting silently, Nithya felt like breaking down. Suddenly Ashwin stood up and went out of her room. He walked through the corridors to go down. Nithya followed him and was looking around whether there is warden. Suddenly Ashwin stopped and when Nithya looked up, she saw warden standing with a furious and confused look. 

Warden : Yaaru Nithya ithu? Boys allowed illa nu theriyathu?

Nithya : Warden athu illa..

Warden : Ithu yaarunu ketten?

But before Nithya could answer, Ashwin interrupted.

Ashwin : Illa warden. Address maari vanthutten.

He said with an emotionless face and left immediately. Tears formed in Nithya's eyes. She knows this will happen one day. She wiped her tears and went to her room and spent some time with Advik.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the chapter!

Do votes and comments if you like.

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜