CHAPTER 5

The next morning after taking good rest all three got ready for the conference. The conference was at 10 am. So at 9:30 am all three came out of their rooms together. Both ashwin and that 'someone ' was shocked to see each other. immediately

They both hugged each other tightly.

Someone : Dei dude! Evlo naal aachu unna paathu.

Ashwin : Aama dude! epdi irukka?

Someone : Naa nalla irukken da. Nee epdi irukka? How is your company going?

Ashwin : etho irukken da. Un company no 1 in world nu kelvi patten. Romba santhosam da

Someone : Enna veladriyaa?? 5 years we were ruling the no.1 position together. 

Ashwin : Romba depression la irundhenda. So that i was not able to concentrate on work.

Someone : Is everything ok now?

Ashwin : No da. But am adjusting the way it is.

Sivaangi : Excuse me sir? Conference ku time aachu.

Ashwin : Ok fine! Let's go

Someone : Dei enga odra? Yaaru ivanga? Introduce pannu

Ashwin : OK! Dei this is Miss.Sivaangi my PA and sivaangi this is SAM VISHAL my best friend.

Sivaangi : Oh good! Good to meet you sir

Sam : Good to meet you too Miss.Sivaangi.

Sam vishal ( Guest role ) :

They proceeded to go towards the meeting hall and got settled

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They proceeded to go towards the meeting hall and got settled. After 10 minutes the conference began and sivaangi took notes correctly. After the conference, the trio decided to go out for lunch.

They reached the hotel and sam and ashwin ordered casually. But sivaangi was struggling to order as she was new to these kind of big hotels. Sam helped her to order and soon they both became a good friends. 

( You may think that Ashwin should get possessive but he didn't develop that much feelings for her. Still she is just his PA for him. )

After lunch they sat there sometime. Ashwin and Sam started talking about their business and sivaangi was scrolling the news feed while she got a phone call. It was krishnakumar appa, so she excused from them and went away and then attended the call. 

Sivaangi : Hello appa

Krishnakumar : Kanna is everything ok there? Why your voice is so dull?

Sivaangi : Athellam onnum illa appa. I miss you so much appa

Krishnakumar : Naanum than da. Seri sollu, how is your business trip going? 

Sivaangi : Somewhat ok appa. You know something? I got a new friend here, his name is Sam Vishal. He is also tamil.