CHAPTER 10

Our story is ranking one in #sivaangikrish and #rakshan too! Currently we are ranking one in four tags. So grateful to you all!!

Into the story :

Ashwin : Atha naa irukken la?

Sivaangi felt soothing when she heard that but she very well know that after agreement he shall also leave her.

Sivaangi : You know something Ashwin ?? It is better to keep your mouth shut more than giving me false hope!

Ashwin : I agree that this is just an agreement but after divorce i will be a good friend.

Sivaangi : but I didn't sign the agreement still.

Ashwin : You can sign it tomorrow. It's ready. Now eat your food

Sivaangi : i don't need

Ashwin : Don't be stubborn Sivaangi. If your father is alive, will he leave you to skip your food?

Sivaangi : Understand one thing. Don't talk dialogues and think yourself as brilliant. It will be good if you stop your acting.

Ashwin : One day you will come to know about my true face. 

Sivaangi : Will you please shut your mouth.

Ashwin : I will never shut my mouth until you eat your food.

Sivaangi : Urghh! Just go away. Leave me alone.

Ashwin : No! It is 11 pm now. I can't leave you alone in this situation.

Sivaangi turned silent. She felt like her father is near her. She atleast has that feel. That's when a thought flashed her mind. 

Sivaangi : Are you the one who killed my father in the name of accident??

Ashwin : Wh.. What? Am not that cruel. And i know the pain when a father and his child get seperated. 

His eyes became teary when he said this and he turned and wiped his tears.

Sivaangi : What do you mean by that?

Ashwin : It is not the correct time to say that, but will sure say you one day.

Sivaangi : Will you please help me?

Ashwin : Say me what.

Sivaangi : Can you please help me in finding the man who did this accident??

Ashwin : Mm sure! Can you something for me?

Sivaangi : Ennatha venum unakku?? 

Ashwin : Vaa namma veetukku polam. 

Sivaangi : Ennala epdi unga veetukku vara mudiyum?? Unga parents iruppanga la? 

Ashwin : Atha naan paathukuren

Sivaangi : Inga formalities mudikanum la. And amma and darshana(Step sister)  enga??

Ashwin : Formalities lam rakshan help la unga amma mudichuttanga. And avunga rendu perum veetukku poitanga. Avlodhana illa vera edhavadhu irukka?

Sivaangi : Illa avlodhan

Sivaangi was still spoke cold to Ashwin and Ashwin could understand her situation.

Ashwin : Kelambalama? 

Sivaangi without saying anything stood up to leave indicating a yes. Ashwin too joined her and and both boarded the car.

Sivaangi : Unga veetula namma kalyanatha pathi enna nenaipanga??

Ashwin : Santhosam tha paduvanga. But avangalukku namma agreement pathi theriya vendam. Please..

Sivaangi nodded and turned silent. Few tears escaped her eyes, but she wiped immediately. She didn't want to show her weak side to Ashwin. After an hour travel, they reached his house. 

Ashwin went and tapped the calling bell and his father opened the door. 

Rajashekar : En Ashwin late uh?? Call pannen aana edukkala. Call panni inform pannanumnu solliruken la?? Aama yaar intha ponnu?

Ashwin : Appa mothala ulla vidunga.

Rajashekar moved and both went in. 

Rajashekar : Ippa sollu yaar intha ponnu?

Ashwin : En wife pa. Naanga rendu perum kalyanam pannikitom.

Rajashekar : What ?? But yaaru iva?

Ashwin : Irunga pa varen.

He dragged Sivaangi with him to upstairs. He took her to a guest room and made her comfortable there. After making sure she is fine, he came down to deal his father.

Rajashekar : Enna Ashwin ithellam??

Ashwin : Ava ennoda personal secetary than pa. Naanga rendu perum love pannitu irundhom. Two days ku munnadi ava parents kittayum enga marriage ku sammadham vaangitom. Inniku ava appaku accident aaiduchu, so naa help ponen. Avaroda kadaisi aasaiya sivaangi oda kalyanatha paakanumnu sonnaru. Athanala than naa avala innike kalyanam pannikitten. Am sorry pa

      Rajashekar : Paravala pa. But unakku avala puduchurukku la?? 

Ashwin : Yes pa.

Rajashekar : Seri pa nee poi avala paathukko

Ashwin : Appa innoru vishayam. Let sivaangi be in guest room for some days pa. Let her take her own time.

Rajashekar : Ok da

Ashwin went to his room and sat on his bed in relief that he somehow convinced his dad. 

ASHWIN POV : 

I challenged Sivaangi that she will face the consequences. But i can't do that. Am not that much cruel man, i just frightened her saying random things. I thought that sivaangi will get feared and say ok to this agreement. But i didn't expect she will be this bold. So i decided to not disturb her anymore. Today morning i got a call from Sivaangi's mother. When i attended it, she informed me that her father met with an accident. I immediately reached the hospital and saw revathi amma and Darshana crying. I was trying hard to make them feel better.

In few minutes, Sivaangi reached there and even she started sobbing. I felt so bad for her. It reminded me of Nithya. She cried the same when her death was nearing. 

When her father asked me to tie the mangalsutra, i felt so bad for her. It was my wish to marry her, but not in this cruel state. When i tied the knot she looked at me with teary eyes. That look literally stabbed my heart. Her eyes conveyed a lot of pain. I was not able to save nithya, but let me keep sivaangi happily. I decided that even after two years, after we are legally divorced i should be a good friend for sivaangi. 

I somehow convinced her to bring her home and also compromised my father. But i have told a lot of lies. What will he do when he comes to know about the agreement?? I should put up a plan for this. Slowly i drifted to sleep.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all like the chapter! Am so sorry if i didn't meet up your expectations. 

Target of votes : 260. Evlo target kuduthalum you are making me to write two chapters a day. 

And there will be no updates on sundays. Because that is the only day i can spend time with my family. And you all also spend time with your family!!

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi!

Purple you all💜

With love 
Sruthi 💗