CHAPTER 4

Surprise🥳🥳🎉🎊
Another update today!

Short chapter and am sorry for that🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

AUTHOR'S POV :

The next day :

In Canada, in a tall building someone was working sincerely in his laptop. His company was the leading in the whole world. Soon a young man barged into his cabin.

Young man : Sir, There is a conference of all the top businessmen in 7 days. 

Someone : Oh! That's great news. Will ashwin come there?

Young man : Yes Sir! As he is the top businessman in India, he would sure come. 

Someone : Oh! Am going to meet him after a long time

Young man : Yes sir!

He smiled happily!

Here in India, the same day.

Sivaangi reached office in correct time and waited for him. He too came there on time and gave her few works and she done it perfectly. And as usual he spent some time in afternoon in his secret room. 

He even received the news about conference and was eagerly waiting for that as he knew very well that someone special would come there.  

After two days :

Sivaangi reached office but the whole day ashwin did not come to office. She was confused on one side but the other side she was relieved from his rude and arrogant talks.

ASHWIN POV :

Am not going to go office today. It is a black day for me. It is her death anniversary. My nithya's death anniversary. The day that monster took away nithya from me. Not only nithya, but also my happiness!

I went to our favourite place, our private resort! This is her favourite place and we both spent most of our time here. I sat there on her favourite beam bag. If she was alive she would have fought with me, but she is no more. That brought tears in my eyes. 

This place is only covered with her non stop talks, her laughters, her innocence.

I then went to beach which was also a favourite place for her. I sat there looking at the waves. The evening time, the sunset, the gentle breeze, everything was the same but she is not there to hold my hands and lay on my shoulders. 

AUTHOR'S POV :

He once said to her that she is his sun. But that isn't true. Because sun goes from us every evening, but it comes back the next day. But she didn't come back once she left.

She always asked him only one thing, to spend some time with her. But he was too busy on that time. Now he is ready to do that but she is not there for him to spend time with her.

( A/N : Spend sometime with the ones who loves you, because we don't know what happens tomorrow. )

He returned to home when it started getting dark. His father was also worried but not upto his state. He went and lie down on his bed and closed his eyes. A drop of tear escaped his eyes. 

He did not sleep but went into the world of their memories. 

The next day he started working as usual. 

7 days passed and the next day is the conference. Sivaangi also had to go as ashwin needs her for helping him in presentations and taking notes. Sivaangi took a day off for packing her stuffs. She was very nervous to go alone with ashwin but she doesn't have fear because

she is a ROWDY right??

The next day they both boarded a private plane and reached US in few hours as the conference is held there. In the plane they both didn't utter a word and silence overtook the plane for the whole journey. 

They checked in a seven star hotel and took rest. Ashwin's room is 562, sivaangi's room is 563 and that 'someones' room is 561.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

I know it is a short chapter, but felt like publishing it.

Who is that 'someone'?? Is he here for good or bad? Will he harm ashwin?? Say me the answers in the comment box, let me see if someone finds it right!!

🔥🔥Target of votes : 80. Once it reaches 80, the next minute you will get the notification of my story.🔥🔥

Say me how is the chapter.

Purple you all!💜

With love
Sruthi 💗