CHAPTER 20

AUTHOR'S POV : 

As soon as they reached home, Sivaangi ran to her room without sparing a single glance at Rajashekar. After 2 minutes, Ashwin came in and Rajashekar asked him to sit near him as he wanted to talk something.

Ashwin : Sollunga appa

Rajashekar : Dei, enna prechana unga rendu perukulla?

Ashwin : Appa entha prechanaiyum illa pa. 

Rajashekar : Poi sollatha. Apuram yen Sivaangi romba dull ah iruka?

Ashwin : Appa ava etho tired ah iruppa pa

Rajashekar : 1 month ah tired ah irukkala? Ava romba naal ah dull ah irukka. Enkitta kuda olunga pesa maatingira. Ava kandippa entha thappum pannirka maata. Neethan ethavathu pannirpa. Enna

Ashwin : Appa nambunga pa. Naa ethuvum pannala.

Rajashekar : Seri vidu. Naa unga personal kulla varala. But inniyoda intha prechanaiya solve pannikonga. 

Without uttering a word Ashwin went upstairs and knocked Sivaangi's room door. She opened the door with tired and red eyes. He immediately went in and locked the door. 

Sivaangi : Inga enna panra?

Ashwin : Nee enna panrenu therinjutha panriya?

Sivaangi : Naa enna pannen?

Ashwin : For god sake act like a good wife infront of my father. He started doubting us. 

Sivaangi : Ashwin I never expected you will be this selfish. Are you a stone? don't you have emotions? For god sake, understand am a girl and I too have feelings. Naa enna ball ah? Aal aalukku uthachu velaiyadringa? 

Ashwin : See Sivaangi. Don't talk these kind of cinema dialogues. Am just asking you to act like a wife not to live like a wife.

Tears started flowing down Sivaangi's eyes. She started to yell at him.

Sivaangi : That's the problem Ashwin. How can I act when am already thinking you as my husband? Whenever you act as a good husband, my mind knows that you are just acting. But my stupid heart is not accepting the fact. I love you so much Ashwin. Am falling more for you. I don't want that. I don't want to fall for you, my only agreement husband. But am not able to control myself from falling. That's the reason am not acting as a wife. That's the reason am ignoring you. Please don't hurt me like this. Am already broken. Please leave me alone. I beg you, please consider even me as a human. I too have feelings and emotions. Please don't hurt me further.

She raised both her hands and cried. Ashwin felt so bad to see her. Tears formed in his eyes. He went to his room silently and sat on his bed.

ASHWIN POV :

I feel so bad for her now. Now I can realise my mistake. I had hurt her so much. Why am I behaving like a devil? I should have understood her feelings. She loves me so much. Maybe, I should give a chance to this relationship. But no, I can't come out of nithya. I can't see some other girl in the place of Nithya. But still I can be a good friend and a WELL WISHER for Sivaangi!

SIVAANGI POV :

As soon as Ashwin left my room, I hugged my knees and sobbed. What is this society thinking about me? Am also a human and I too have a heart. Or does these people think I have stone instead of heart? This makes me cry more. 

Why did you leave me appa? Even if you left me, why did you get me married to this Ashwin? Why are you making your small baby girl to go through a lot of pains? I hate you appa. For the first time in my life am regretting your decision. Why did you do this to me? 

After few minutes I stopped crying. It's not that my pain has reduced, but there are no more tears to shed!

But what Ashwin said is correct. I should only act as a wife and not live as a wife. Yes! This is the only way I have. 

With these thoughts I slowly drifted to sleep without having supper. 

The next day When I woke up, I had a heavy headache due to continuous crying. I got ready quickly and went down. Appa was reading newspaper. I sat near him. 

Sivaangi : Good morning pa.

Rajashekar : Happy morning da. Ennada aachu? Why is your eyes so red?

Sivaangi : Onnum illa pa. Body heat nu nenaikiren.

Rajashekar : Inga paaru da. I can sense that you are not fine. Did Ashwin scold you for anything?

Sivaangi : Illa pa. Avuru ethuvum sollala.

Rajashekar : Seri vidu. You don't want to say me. I can sense that Ashwin is the reason behind this. If Ashwin is being rude to you, then say me without any hesitation. I will look after him.

Sivaangi : Seri pa.

Rajashekar : Avan ennoda ponna ethachu sonnana na avana summa vida maaten. Avana nalla mothu mothunu adicharalam. Okay va

I let out a chuckle. He never fails to prove as my father.

Rajashekar : Happada sirichuttiya? That's my girl. Now I want to say you something. Listen to me carefully.

Sivaangi : Sollunga appa

Rajashekar : Inga paaru ma, Ashwin is my son and I love him. But more than that I love you so much. Till this minute am seeing you as my own daughter. And trust me. Enna aanalum I will be your side. Even if Ashwin scolds you, I will never think before slapping him. You are my litle munchkin. And I want you to be happy always. I will be always with you till my breath stops. Okay?

Tears formed in my eyes. These are the words I need to hear from someone to keep me calm. He never ever fails to be my father. And I know you appa. You will never leave me. But what am doing to you in return? Acting as a wife for your son. See how heartless I am? But I don't have any other way appa. I married Ashwin in an an agreement and I need to leave him one day. But I promise you pa. Even if I divorce Ashwin, you are my father. I will sure visit you pa. I don' know how will I manage to live without you pa. But if that is fate, then I can't do anything. Am so sorry pa. Enna mannichirunga....

Rajashekar : I made you cry again.

Sivaangi : No pa. Am shedding happy tears. I love you pa. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the chapter

There will be no targets of votes from now on. Whenever i feel like typing, i will type and publish it. I will try to give updates everyday!

Adipoli song semma🔥🔥🔥🔥
It was truly adipoli. I loved it so much. Let's stream and make it 200 M views.

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With love
Sruthi 💗