(C5)

VIVIAN GREY

"You see Vivian, even if you somehow escaped this house, passed all the guards, patrols and cameras. There's no way in hell you'd get off this island without me knowing."

Zaliver walked towards me as he spoke, when he neared me he gently took his phone out of my hands and looked down at it, then back at me, but all I could do was look past him, not really seeing anything.

There really was no escaping here was there? I was trapped here, forever. Forever? No. There had to be a way out. I looked up at Zaliver, he was typing something on his phone, a frown on his face. He looked over at me and cocked a thick brow.

I stayed silent and just looked at him and began to think really hard. If there was running water, stairs, people living here as a pack, normal house appliances then that must mean that this was a living environment for people. Last I heard the BT was just a large island ignored by the world for its horrible luck. If you lived here and went around kidnapping girls from around the world, wouldn't you need to leave and come back constantly?

Not only that, but if his phone worked enough to pinpoint where we were then wouldn't that mean that he would have to get the technology to work first? And if that were to be true, that meant it was needed and if it were needed then that meant that the people in the in this pack who I doubt would just sit around everyday counting coconuts, would probably use it like every other person in the world.

Now having a half decent start for a plan I pursed my lips at Zaliver. He was still looking down at me, his expression one of caution like if I were about to ask a question a mile a minute, and I did have questions but I had a vague idea about what was going on.

"You've built a living society on an island ignored by the human government." I stated without hesitation. He blinked at me in surprise as if he weren't expecting that from me. There was a reason why I was top of my class in high school. Also, don't underestimate a woman you've just kidnapped. Especially the confident chubby ones.

"My, my, you're a smart one aren't you. And here I thought I'd have to explain the whole thing to you." He said in a sardonic tone. I wished he hadn't been as good looking as he was, even while being rude my wolf wouldn't get mad at him. I clenched my jaw, it's not like I could do anything as well, he was stronger than me in all senses.

"So you have a pack, like you're alpha? How does living in the Bermuda Triangle work exactly? How did I get from Washington DC to here?" I asked him, looking for a way to wrap my head around this.

He stared at me for a long time, when he spoke his words were carefully picked but pride clear in his voice. He walked around the room picking up things and setting them in places, when I began to walk over to the bed he stopped to look at me until I sat down.

" Indeed I do have a pack, even though I'm definitely a higher rank than Alphas, I work like one but a higher call if you will. My pack, just like every other pack is run by me, every alpha-" He sneered the word out "- is more like a stand in alpha. I truly am alpha of all alphas." He said full of pride.

My chest welled up in pride for my mates power, I couldn't help it, I found it very hot how he could dominate everyone. But it also made me nervous, someone one with that much power, with that much control, surely there had to be a reason or a sacrifice for it? What price did he pay for all of this? He continued talking, walking over to one of the large couches and sitting down with his hands set on his thighs. His began to tap his fingers on his thighs.

" After a few meaningless years I decided that I wanted a pack of my own. I would still run other packs from afar but I wanted one of my own. Why not here? Getting a force field wasn't even a problem." He lifted his hands in gesture. A few meaningless years? I cocked my head at him in worry. How old was Zaliver exactly? He looked to be in his mid to late twenties, maybe twenty-five? But I knew that couldn't be true, the rumors of the famous Lupus Deus weren't just around for a few years. They've been around for a few centuries.