I'm not going anywhere without you baby

Elizabeth: 3 years old
Natasha: 23 years old

Natasha's POV
I wake up by the sun light coming trough the window, I guess I accidentally left the curtains open last night, making me grown. I really wanted to sleep longer, I stand up and close the curtains letting my room dark again, I decided to sleep a little more since I'm still tired so I lay back in bed letting out a content sight, I closed my eyes to fall back asleep, but when I was about to, I hear little knocks in my door, making me let out a sigh but can't resist the small smile forming on my face, knowing perfectly well, who does little knocks belong to. I decided to pretend that I'm still asleep to see what she would do. I hear the door being open and close again, and slightly after I hear her small footsteps beside the bed "Mommy" she whispers with her cute little morning voice. As I didn't make any movements, she  started to climb the bed, struggling a little letting out small groans of protest since she's small but still, after a couple of seconds she was able to get on top of the bed and lay herself besides me gently shaking my arm "Mommy you awake?" after seeing no reaction from me, she let out a huff and puts her head on top of my chest, putting her little hand under my shirt on top of my breast. Ever since I limited the breastfeeding to only nighttime, she started doing this, which honestly I don't mind. Is something so intimate but at the same time so innocent and pure. If it brings her comfort I won't say nothing.
I open my eyes without doing any other movements, smiling to myself, I love this morning cuddles. Slowly I bring my arms around her little body and squeeze her towards me, which makes her sit up and look at me, making me close my eyes and move my face to the side again. She started giggling and gently move my face so I was facing her "Open your eyes mommy. I know you awake" I giggled and do as I'm told, opening my eyes to see her curly red hair all over the place, a bright smile and cute big green eyes looking back at me "Hi mama. Доброе утро" I smile at her, I love how she mixes her English with her Russian, sounding even cuter than she already is. Bringing my hand to her face so I could take out the hair she had in her eyes "Hi Моя малышка, good morning. How Моя прекрасная принцесса slept last night?" "Хороший. No wet bed" I gasp "OMG. Really? No wet bed?" she smiled shaking her head no, making me squeal and open my arms "YEIIIIII!!!!!,Come here Детка" She jumps to my arms and I hug her real tight, pulling away after a couple of minutes, taking her little hands in mine "I'm so proud of you sweetheart. You're doing such a good job" I praise her, to let her know that she's being doing a good job. She started to sleep without diaper two months ago, and ever since then she only had three accidents. She's progressing. The moment got interrupted by her stomach growling "I think someone is hungry" I said tickling her sides making her giggle. I stand up making her do graby hands at me so I would pick her up. Which I do leaning down and placing her on my hip. As I do so, I walk us both to the kitchen, sitting her down in the counter, placing myself in front of her with my hands on her sides preventing any accidents, not wanting her to fall "Ok Моя маленькая принцесса, what do you want for breakfast today?" She let out a small gasp, opening her eyes wide and started to move her little feet hanging on the counter "Peanut butter sandwich please mommy" she put her hands together and take out her bottom lip as a pout, making me start laughing, she's such a mini me. "Peanut butter sandwich it is Детка" "YEIIIIII!!!!!!" "And guess what? Mommy will have one too" "Yes because is mommy's favorite like mine" "That's correct my love, since when are you so smart, huh?" I started blowing rasberries on her belly and she started laughing "Mommy stop Это щекочет" "Ok,ok I'll stop, now..." I put her down on the floor "can you be mommy's good girl and go and wait for me at the table, please?" "Yes mama" She goes to the table skipping on her way, sitting down in one of the chairs. When I finish preparing the sandwiches, we sit facing each other and started to eat. "Mmmm yummy" "It tastes good Малышка?" She nods happily.
When we finish with our breakfast I decided that today was a good day to spend some time with my baby "Hey my love. Mama doesn't have to work today, so what do you think we should do hm?" Her green eyes sparkled and smiled "Can we play hide and seek later mommy?" I smiled at her caressing her hair "Of course my love, but before that we have to wait a couple of minutes so we don't get tummy aches later" After waiting twenty minutes or so, we went outside and started to play hide and seek.
It was my turn to hide and Elizabeth to find me. I hide behind the bushes while she was counting. "One...Two...Three...Four...Five... Ready or not here I come mama" She started looking for me, starting behind the trees, in her treehouse, behind the little furniture that she had inside. Nothing. I guess she decided to give up because next thing I know, she's running up the little hill we have in the yard and started yelling for me. "MAMA, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW" But I didn't come out, I knew she was able to find me, she herself hide behind the same bushes I am now, she just wasn't looking everywhere "MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU?" She sit on the grass and put her little legs to her front and hide her head starting to cry. That's when I decided to come out. That's my limit, I hate to see my baby girl upset, and worse crying, so I quickly got out of the bushes and call her by her nickname " ELI, IS OKAY BABY, MAMA'S HERE SEE" When she hear me, she stand up from the grass and started running down the hill, me running towards her so we could meet in the middle, when we got close she jump into my arms letting out a sob "Я думал, ты оставила меня, мама" She told me hugging me tight like her life depended on it. Hearing that just broke my heart "Aww baby,no, of course not. look at me sweetheart" She pull away and looked at me with her red puffy eyes and her wet cheeks. I put my hand on her cheeks and started to wipe the tears. I look at her eyes, green meeting green and I lean down to leave a kiss on her little nose "Mommy isn't going anywhere without her Маленькая принцесса, okay? Mommy needs her. Ты мне нужна со мной, Малышка, и я никогда не оставлю тебя, хорошо, дорогая?" she nodded and hug me, hiding her face in my neck. I kiss the side of her head and rub her back "I think we had enough play time for today, we can go inside and after taking a bath we can watch a movie and have cuddles, ok love?" she nodded and lean her head a little far from my neck, enough so I could see her face "Eli bath with mama?" "You want to take a bath with mama Милая девочка?" she nodded snuggling back at me, I smile kissing her head again "We can take a bath together baby"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Доброе утро - Good morning
Моя малышка, - My baby,
Моя прекрасная принцесса - My beautiful princess
Хороший. - Good.
Детка - Baby
Это щекочет - It tickles
Малышка - Baby girl
Я думал, ты оставила меня, мама - I thought you left me, Mama
Маленькая принцесса, - little princess,
Ты мне нужна со мной, Малышка, и я никогда не оставлю тебя, хорошо, дорогая? - I need you with me, Baby, and I'll never leave you, okay, darling?
Милая девочка - Sweet girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited: December 27,2023
Published: January 16,2024