First Period Arrival

Maya POV
I'm sleeping until I feel a hand stroke my face gently "Goodmorning sleepy head it's time to wake up, you have school today" I recognize the voice of my mom. I open my eyes and look at her, I stretched myself "Morning mama" she squished my cheeks and said with a babyish voice "Why are you so cute" she give me a kiss on the nose and I giggle "I will be downstairs making breakfast, what do you want to eat detka" "A peanut butter sandwich will be nice" "Alright peanut butter sandwich it is, I will be waiting for you downstairs. Muah love you" "Love you too mama" she walks away and I stand up to go to my bathroom. When I finished peeing, I was going to clean myself and when I look at the toilet paper it had blood in it. I went to direct shock. I didn't knew what to do, I was on my period, it was my first time. I thought that I wasn't going to have it until later when I'm more older, I'm just 12. I remember mom talking to me about the period and what should I do if I have it for the first time. She told me to call her, but right now I can't find myself to call for my mom, not even FRIDAY. I'm to shocked, I'm just freeze looking straight at the blood in the paper. I don't even know how much time I stayed in the bathroom, but it had to be long because mom came and knock in my door "Malyshka what is taking you so long. Is everything ok?" I couldn't find myself to tell my mom that my first period came, instead I just tell her "Mama can you open the door" "Baby it's locked I can't open it. You need to open it for me dorogoy" "Um Mama I can't stand up right now. I'm in a bit of a situation here" "Detka you're scaring me sweetie are you feeling ok" "Umm kinda. Mama please just open the door"

Natasha POV
Now I was scared, I stand back and open the door with a kick. "Honey are you-" I cut myself off after seeing her. She was sit on the toilet with toilet paper cover with blood in her hand and in her face she had an expression of shocked and scared. I gasp when I finally realized what just happen. My baby girl got her first period. "Don't worry detka, Mama will be right back ok" "Where are you going mom" "I will bring you some pads ok, I won't take long" I quickly got out of her bathroom and make my way to my room, I took some pads and went back to her bathroom "Here baby girl, take a bath and put this in your panties like I tough you. Do you remember" she nods "Ok I will be waiting for you in your bedroom" After she finish in the bathroom she got out and look at me with frowned eyebrows "Why now mama" "Aww baby come here" I open my arms and she came and sit on my lap with her arms around my neck and head on my shoulder "Tell you what baby. You don't have to go to school today, I'm gonna call Fury and tell him I can't go to work and we just spend the day cuddling together what do you think?" I feel her nod on my shoulder. She look up at me "Mama" "Yeah babe" "Can you bring me my peanut butter sandwich please" "Of course sweetie, I'll be right back. Do you want some ice tea" "Yes please" "Alright babe, be right back" I went to the kitchen and take her favorite cup and put some ice tea inside and take her peanut butter sandwich and went to her bedroom. She was leaning in her bed and when she saw me she said "Ughhhh I already hate this" I laugh a little "Aww baby I'm so sorry, I wish I could help you better" "Come here mama" she open her arms so I put down the sandwich in her bedside table and lay down beside her and she quickly snuggle to my side "Are you gonna eat now baby girl" she nods and sits down I give her the sandwich and her ice tea when she finish she lean her back on my front and took my arms and place them around her "Are you feeling better baby" she nods "Yeah thank you mama, your the best you know that right" I chuckled, how can she be in pain and still be the adorable and cute girl she always is "If you say so. I love you malyshka"

Fun fact tho. The shocked in the bathroom part happen to me for real when my period came for the first time.

It was a really weird situation not going to lie.