Superhero day surprise

Maya POV
Here I am now making a mess in my room, looking for my boots. You see tomorrow is superheroes day in school and for my outfit I need my black boots, but I can't find them anywhere. I already turned my entire closet upside down and I don't find them. "Where I put them jezzz" I mumbled in desperation. I put my things back to the closet and look around my room. I look under my bed. Under my desk. Behind my door. Nothing. No matter where I looked I didn't find them. I groaned walking out of my room "MAMA!!!!" I shouted looking for my mom, but didn't hear response so I went to her room and knocked "Mama it's me. Are you in here?" I slowly open her door, but her room was empty so I took the elevator and went to the main area. "Mom!" I called for her but again nothing. I groaned. "WHY I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TODAY?!" I let myself fall to the couch, with an irritated face, arms crossed and a pout on my face. I know I'm acting like a little kid but I don't care. I'm maybe 10 but as long as I can remember, when I feel upset this is my reaction. Suddenly I remember that I'm in the compound, which means I can asked FRIDAY for help to look at my mom "Hey FRIDAY. Do you know where my mom is?" "Agent Romanoff is in the training room. Would you like me to let her know you're looking for her?" "Yes please" I waited for a couple of minutes when I hear the elevator doors open, "Maya baby girl I'm he-uf" I run towards mama, hugging her waist making her chuckled "It's only been an hour since we last saw each other dorogoy. Not to complain but why the sudden hug attack hm?" I look up at her while she brush her fingers through my hair "I feel upset so I wanted one of your hugs" she frown "Why my detka feels upset?" I let out a sigh "Well first I was looking for my boots because I want to wear them with my outfit for school tomorrow but I look in my room and couldn't find them and then I went to look for you so you could help me but I didn't find you either. And that made me feel frustrated and upset because I wasn't finding anything that I wanted" I pouted

Natasha POV
After dinner I went to the training room to prepare it for my training session tomorrow. I was checking the equipment when I was interrupted by FRIDAY "Miss Romanoff?" "What is it FRI?" "Sorry for interrupting but your daughter has asked me to inform you that she's looking for you" "Oh ok. Where is she?" "She's in the main area miss Romanoff. Would you like me to inform her you are coming" "Nah is okay. I'm on my way now. Thanks FRI" I stopped what I was doing and make my way towards the main area. When the elevator doors open I step out "Maya baby girl I'm he-uf" I was cut off by a body slamming towards mine, hugging me around my waist. I didn't even have to look down to know who it was, so I chuckled "It's only been an hour since we last saw each other dorogoy. Not to complain but why the sudden hug attack hm?" I started brushing her hair gently with my fingers, looking down at her while she look up at me "I feel upset so I wanted one of your hugs" I frown, when I last saw her she was all happy and excited because she was going to look for her school outfit for tomorrow. "Why my detka feels upset?" she sighed "Well first I was looking for my boots because I want to wear them with my outfit for school tomorrow but I look in my room and couldn't find them and then I went to look for you so you could help me but I didn't find you either. And that made me feel frustrated and upset because I wasn't finding anything that I wanted" she pouted at the end "Aww dorogoy don't feel upset sweet girl" I kissed her pout making her smile "Mama's here now and I will help you find your boots for tomorrow, kay" she nodded and jumped in excitement "Yayyyy!!" A smile appear on my face. I couldn't with her cuteness. I pinched sweetly and gently her cheeks, scrunching my nose "Uhh why are you so adorable and cute" I use my babyish voice making her giggled "Come on let's go to my room and see if you left them in there by any chance" she nodded. I stretch my hand and she grab it. We walk towards my room holding hands, and I didn't even had to look to much in my room. At the moment we open my door, her boots were in sight. She gasp in content "Mama their here. My boots are here. Look" she run towards them and pick them up showing them to me "You see detka. There was no reason to be upset. You find them. Now that your outfit is complete can I see it?" she quickly shake her head no "Nope" I sit down in my bed and put my hand in ny chest like I'm hurt "But why detka. Mama helped you find the boots" "Because" she shrugged. I giggled "Because of what honey?" "What my school celebrates tomorrow mama?" I think for a moment, to try and remember if there was something important but nothing came to mind. She saw my confusion and giggled walking towards me and sitting on my lap "It's superheroes day silly" "Oh yeah, now I remember. But still why mama can see your outfit hm?" I poke her belly "Stop mama. It's a surprise you will find out tomorrow" I frown and groan like a little kid "But mama can't wait until tomorrow. I want to see it now" she giggled and shake her head "No mama" she peck my nose "You need to be patience" I huff "Alright fine. I give up. I will wait until tomorrow" I see the clock and it's her bed time "Hey little missy time for night night" "Ok" she jump down my lap and started to skipped towards the door "Hey. Aren't you forgetting something?" she look back at me and frown in confusion "No mama" I fake gasp and stand up "Oh so mama doesn't have a kiss for night night. Well okay I will find another baby to-" she cut me off running towards me while shouting "Nononononoooouuu" she jump into my arms and I catch her. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck while kissing me all over my face, making me laugh. When she was satisfied with the lots of kisses that she gave me she lean her head on my shoulder and with one hand started to play with my arrow necklace "You're my mama and I'm you're only baby. No one else can have you. ты мой и только мой" she whisper the last part, but I was able to hear it. I smiled. You may see it as "toxic" and dangerous for a child to think like that. But I don't see it that way. She's my baby girl and our bond is way stronger than just a regular mother daughter relationship. She's my entire world and I am hers. And just like she says I'm hers and only hers and I couldn't ask it to be a better way. I took her hand and bring it to my lips giving it a gentle kiss and rubbing my thumb through the back of her hand "I know detka I know" she lifts her head to look at me. I smiled at her taking the hair out of her face "Я люблю тебя до бесконечности и даже больше, моя милая маленькая девочка" she pouted asking for me to peck her little lips. I chuckled and peck her pout "I love you to infinity and beyond as well mama"

Time skipped to tomorrow morning

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for everybody. Last night before putting Maya to sleep I told everyone about today being superhero day for Maya in her school and all of them were excited to know what super hero she decided to be. "So Nat what superhero do you think your daughter picked?" "I have no idea Tony. But get out of that little head of yours that is going to be you because she's not an Iron Man fan" I wink at him while everybody chuckled "Oh come on. She loves me I'm her favorite uncle" "Pff. Keep telling yourself that Stark. We all know when talking about favorite uncle, I have the title" Clint join in the conversation. Soon everybody started arguing about which superhero ny daughter was going to be and why. Suddenly the voice of FRIDAY shut everybody up "Miss little Maya ask me to let you know that she's about to make her entrance" All of us stand up and look at the entrance of the main room. When my little girl came to sight my eyes got glossy and I felt like crying. She was me. She even made my signature pose making waterly giggle and everyone to clap and whistle at her. Praising and congratulating her for her outfit. She start to bow saying "Thank you" and then look at me with a giant smile on her face "Mama look I'm you. Do you like it mommy?" "I don't just like it, I love it baby you look beautiful. C'me here" she run towards me and I kneel down to her level to pick her up, spinning us around and giving her lots of kisses in her head. She look at me, green and green meeting and I couldn't held my tears anymore. She with her little thumbs whipped them away "Mama don't cry" I chuckled "This are happy tears baby" "Did you like my surprise?" I kiss her forehead and smiled sniffling "I loved it detka. Thank you my love"

After that little emotional moment we all eat our breakfast and waved goodbye to Maya since her bus had arrived. While I was cleaning the dishes, Tony came to me "Hey red, I noticed that since you were to emotional didn't take a picture of Maya with her outfit so I told FRIDAY to take pictures for you. Here" she hand me two pictures and I smiled. I look at him and hug him "Thanks Tony" he hugged me back "My pleasure" I finished cleaning the dishes and went to my room to add the pictures of my little girl to the collection in the wall. You see in my room, when I got pregnant with Maya, I decided that I wanted to capture every moment. And the photos I wanted to out them in a place that I could look everyday for inspiration. So I have a wall exclusive for pictures of my baby girl. After I add them with the rest I just admired the photos.

Imagine that her boots are black, her hair is red and her eyes are green

I smiled to myself and a couple of tears fall trough my cheeks "Моя особенная маленькая вдова. Мой маленький паучок."