You're perfect just the way you are baby girl

Requested by Miaxnatasha

🚨WARNING THIS STORY INCLUDES EATING DISORDERS PROBLEMS AND OTHERS SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE WITH THIS TOPIC PLEASE DON'T READ IT🚨

And also If anyone is suffering from ED or any other disorder, let me tell you that I know is not easy but everything will get better eventually. Keep going and most importantly love yourself just how you are. You don't need to be like anyone else other than yourself😄❤

In this story your name is McKenzie Romanoff, you're 16th years old in high school.

McKenzie POV
Tomorrow is Friday so in school we get the opportunity to dress casual instead of the uniform. All of my friends decided to wear skirts, but I don't think that's a good idea for me. I mean you see my friends and they are goodness. Compared to me, they look like models. What I mean is that they have this perfect great skinny body with perfect boobs and perfect asses. Not me tho, I'm this skinny-ish girl who doesn't have neither boobs or ass. I mean I know that I'm skinny, but compared to everybody else, including my mom. I look like a fat girl. No offense for the fat girls, they are perfect just the way they are. But I don't like to be fat, I want to be super skinny like my mom and friends. You see I don't know how I'm my mothers daughter. I mean she's THEE Natasha Romanoff. A completely perfectly QUEEN of goddesses. She's this beautiful human being, and she's totally perfect, even my little sister Sarah is so cute and beautiful. I think I'm adopted, because here I am being the ugliest human being in the planet been part of the Romanoff family. Unbelievable. Like I said I'm 100% adopted. Anyways back to the issue, like I said. Tomorrow is casual day in my school but I don't know what to wear. I don't want to wear a skirt but also I don't want to feel left out. Let's try out one of the skirts mom bought me last month. Maybe it won't look so bad. I take out my leggings and put the skirt on. I walk to the mirror and let me tell you, I instantly regret it.

My thighs looked to chubby and I don't like how my legs look either

My thighs looked to chubby and I don't like how my legs look either. Also when I lift up my hoodie a little bit, I can see my belly forming. I look like I'm pregnant, I'm definitely not going to wear a skirt. Maybe I will go with some jeans and a oversized T-shirt, that would look better on me. Yes I will feel left out with all my friends wearing skirts and probably crop tops, but I prefer that than look like the chubby girl of the group. No thank you. I look at my clothes for some oversized t-shirt and some jeans, I find ones really pretty and casual, so I put them on top of my chair, for tomorrow. When I'm taking the skirt off and putting back my leggings I hear mom calling me from downstairs "Kenz dinner's ready" Urghh great. I totally forgot that I haven't eaten dinner yet, that means that if I eat, even on my oversized t-shirt and jeans I will look like the chubby girl. But I can not say to my mother that I'm not going to eat, it's going to look suspicious. I sigh "Coming" I will go downstairs and eat, but only a tiny portion. While walking downstairs I put my hair in a messy bun. On my way to the dining room I see Sarah putting her toys away. I guess mom told her to do it. I walk towards her and ruffle her hair "Hey princess. Need help with those?" she smiled at me and nodded "Yes please sissy" I smile back at her and help her to finish putting away her toys. When we finish, we both go to the dining room where mom and Steve are already there "They you girls are. What took both of you so long?" mom said to us, I helped Sarah sit down on the chair next to mine and sit down myself "Sorry mom. When I came downstairs, Sarah was putting away her toys so I decided to help her do it" Sarah nodded her head "Hm. Sissy helped me and we got them all. We left the area perfectly clean" "Alright. Good job girls. Now let's eat the delicious meal your mother made for us, shall we" Steve said. We all started eating and after a small portion I dropped my fork "Ufff I'm sooo full. I can't eat anymore" mom look at my plate and then look up at me "Detka you barely eat, how can you be full already?" Shit. I quickly think of something to say "Oh is just that today's lunch was really a big one, and I wasn't that hungry for dinner. That's why I'm full already mom" she frowned but let it passed "Alright if you say so, but I still think you eat to little" I internally sighed of relief 'That was close' I thought. "Don't worry to much mama. I'm full really" I stand up and put my plate in the kitchen and run back to the dinning room surprising mom, hugging her from behind and leaving a long kiss on her cheek "Thanks for cooking dinner tho. It was as delicious as always. I love you my precious mother" she chuckles and brings one hand up to caressed my arm "I love you to bubs" With one last kiss I went back upstairs to my room and quickly run to my bathroom. I know this is not healthy, but I need to take the food out of my system so tomorrow I could look good in my outfit. After I empty everything in the toilet, I took a shower and made my night routine. When I finish, I put on some shorts and one of my fav hoodies and lay down in bed scrolling trough my phone. A few minutes passed and my eyes started to feel heavy, I put the song that always relaxed me and put my phone to charge. I lay down on my side having my back to the door and with a heavy sighed I fall asleep.