Vormir Part 2 (Updated)

Maya POV
I just feel so confused, all I can remember is fighting besides mom and everything went black after, suddenly waking up and getting the news that mom was dead. How? When? I was so confused and felt so drained. I didn't get out of my mom's bedroom for weeks, uncle Clint tried everyday to get me out, but I refuse. My mom, my best friend, the only person in the world I could count on any time was gone just like that and I wasn't even there. I was laying on my mom's bed when I hear a gentle knock on the door, I didn't answer since I just wanted to be alone. I hear the door open and somebody sitting besides me on the bed "Leave me alone please" "Sorry but I can't do that honey" I sit up and look at my side, it was auntie Laura, she was kinda like my second mom. I haven't seen her since the last time mom and I went to the Barton's house wich was when the Ultron attack happened, I was confuse about why she was here but still I jump into her arms and started to sob looking for some "motherly" comfort, even if the real comfort that I wanted was my mama "Shshsh It's ok honey. Let it all out baby" she rubs my back with gentle circles "She's gone auntie, I didn't even say goodbye. I miss her so much auntie Laura. I want her to come back" she kissed my head a couple of times and keep me in her arms "I know sweetie I know. I missed her too. We all do. But hey I want you to know that you're not alone ok" she pull me away and caressed my cheeks whipping away my tears "We are in this together ok. Always remember that, Nat make me promise one time that if something bad happened to her Clint, me and the kids wouldn't let you alone and I will not break that promise, not now. Not ever" she had her eyes watery but still she gave me a smile, I gave her the best smile I could and nod "Thanks auntie Laura" I hug her again and she hugs me back "No need to thank me sunshine. Now get dressed Tony's funeral is today remember" Right that was today, I completely forgot. I remember that they asked me if I wanted to make my mother a funeral and I said no, because that would make it feel more real. "Your okay sweetie" auntie Laura's voice got me out of my thoughts "Yeah. I will be down in a couple of minutes" "Alright honey" When she close the door I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I finish I went to my room, I think it was the first time getting out of my mom's room. I got dressed with a black T-shirt and some black jeans and my boots, then I went back to my mom's bedroom to look for a jacket of hers. When I find it I just inhale her smell, it still smell like that special lavender aroma only my mother had. The one that use to comfort me in the dark times. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror, my eyes were glossy while I was looking to a photo of me and my mom that was in the mirror. I took a deep breath "I look like you mama" I slightly smiled. When I went downstairs the Barton's were waiting for me "Ready to go" uncle Clint said to me, I nodded and we went to the car on our way to Tony's funeral.

After Tony's funeral

I felt so overwhelmed by everyone stares and pitty looks so I went to sit on a bench close to the lake. I wanted to be alone for a moment. "Hey bubs" I look back and uncle Steve was there "Hey" "Can I?" he signal the other side of the bench "Yeah" he sits besides me "I just wanted to let you know that I will be the one returning the stones from where they came from and..." "Can I go with you?" I interrupted him "I don't know if that's a good idea sweetheart" "Please uncle Steve, I just want to say goodbye" my voice broke and I didn't knew I was crying until he put his hand on my cheek and gently whipped my tears "If you really want to then okay, you can come with me" I jump into his arms hugging him tight "Thanks uncle Steve. I really need to do this"
And that's how we were now preparing ourselves to travel back in time to return the stones where they came from. I convinced uncle Steve to divide the 6 stones between us two and I took the reality, mind and of course soul stones. He wasn't so sure by letting me go to Vormir where my mom died alone but I said that I really wanted to do it. So when we were ready we stood in the middle of the time machine "Okay, everything is ready. Be careful and take your time" uncle Bruce said. Steve and I nodded at him and then he turn on the machine. I return the reality and mind stones leaving to last the soul stone. The first thing I do is cursed because of how much I need to walk and also climb to get on too of the Vormir mountain of whatever it was. While I was getting closer my nerves were showing more. I was about to see my mom dead in the bottom of a fucking cliff. I was almost on the top and I stop for a moment to take a deep breath "I'm here mama" I whisper when I got to the top. An ugly floating red thing, I think it was a man or a ghost, I don't even know I just know that was freaking scary, I took my gun out and pointed at him "Maya, daughter of Natasha Romanoff" "Who the fuck are you? How do you know my name?" "I'm here to guide those who wants the soul stone. Sadly if your here for it, is not here anymore. The Black Widow..." I interrupt him "DON'T MENTION HER AGAIN! I KNOW THE STONE IS NOT HERE. MY MOTHER SACRIFICE HERSELF FOR IT. FOR THIS, THIS STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. JUST TAKE IT BACK, AND I WILL LEAVE"