School shooting

Natasha POV
I don't know why but today I have a bad feeling. Like something bad is going to happen but I'm not sure what it is. It's probably just in my head so I pushed it down and went to my daughter's bedroom to wake her up for school. I open the door and see that she was already awake, she was brushing her hair. "Well hello mother dearest. How my beautiful mother wake up this glorious morning" she said to me when she look at me by the reflection in the mirror. "Somebody is in a good mood today" I said to her and made my way to hug her from the back and kiss the side of her head "Not that I don't like to see you this happy malyshka but why so happy? It's there something special happening today" "Yes mom today is a special day since today is my last day of 11th which means we are going to find out our senior class name and also our colors and the friday tshirts. Ehhhh I can't wait I'm so excited mama" "Oh right I forgot about that. Awww my baby girl is going to be a senior next school year. When did you grow up so fast huh" I tickle her sides and she started to laugh "Mama stop I need to finish my hair and also I need to breath" "Alright alright. Oh, can I do your hair please" I put my best puppy dog eyes and she turn her head around and smiled "You don't need that face mama. I will say yes any time" "Yeiii" she giggled "What would you like detka" "Can you make me half braid half hair down" "Sure give me the brush baby" I started to gently brush her hair and then started to do half braid like she ask me "There you go. You look beautiful dorogoy" I hug her from behind and kiss her cheek "Thanks mama, I love it. Now I have to go or I'll be late. Love you mother" she stand up and kiss my cheek "Love you too baby, take care. Call me if you need anything ok" I shouted to her while she was in the hallway.

Maya's POV
When I arrived to the school, my friends we're already waiting for me in the entrance. When I'm getting close I spot them and shout "Hey biatches" "Hey biatch" they both answer me at the same time. "Shall we begging our last day as 11th graders" Amelia asked "We shall ladies" Keyla responded. Since we arrived early we had a couple of minutes to gossip and chat before the bell ring. So we sit on one of the hallways and started to talk about what we we're expecting of our senior year. The bell rings and we stand up, and since our classes were separated we were going to separate ways. But not before saying our little mantra that we had together "Love you mean it. Hate you kidding" Surprisingly the day pass quickly and in a blink of an eye I was back with Amelia and Keyla having lunch in the cafeteria. Since today us the 11th graders were going to find out all the important stuff about our senior class we didn't have to take our last three classes. We we're waiting to be called to the conference room, since there's where the reunion was going to be when suddenly we see students running in the hallways. We look at each other with confused looks in our faces "WHAT THE HELL IT'S GOING ON" Keyla shouted, when a senior student came to us "HURRY WE MOST HIDE, THERE IS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER INSIDE THE SCHOOL. COME ON WE GOT TO HURRY" We didn't hesitate twice and started to run but we got cut off by the echo of the shooting "EVERY BODY TO THE GROUND NOW" a couple of guys appear with black mask in there faces. I didn't think twice and enter to the hallway bathroom and pull my friends with me. The three of us we're shaking and in the burst of a panic attack. But I stayed strong for my two friends, I signal them to walk inside the last door of the bathroom and to stay quite. 'Shit what do we do, what do we do' I thought to myself, when suddenly my thoughts got interrupted by screaming and shooting. The guys started to kill the students. We cover our ears. "We shall call our parents" Amelia said in a whisper between her sobs, I nodded and took my phone from my backpack and look for my mom's contact. When I see it I call her, she didn't answer at first but at the second tried she answer. "Hey sweetie every-" I cut her off "Mama I need you to listen to me ok" I speak in a low tone and trying to control the feeling to cry "Detka what's wrong, why are you whispering" "Mama there's some guys that-" I got interrupted by a loud sound, the three of us scream and quickly cover our mouths "Maya tell me what's wrong baby?" Suddenly we hear footsteps getting closer to us. We look at each other and started to cried even more "I love you mama please remember that ok" "Why are you saying that as if your saying goodbye. Detka your scaring me" Suddenly the door where we were hiding blast wide open and a guy appear pointing a gun trough us "Well well well what do we have here" the guy came inside and took us one by one outside, after taking our phones and seen that we were talking to someone. He put the cellphones on top of the bathroom counter and started laughing "I don't know who this three little bitches called but whoever you are. Say bye bye" He then crash the phones to the floor until they were broken. He then pulls us down to our knees in front of a lot of student bodies in the hallway. "Close your eyes it would be less painful" he pointed the gun to Amelia's head first "NO PLEASE DON'T DO IT. PLEASE" Keyla and I were literally begging for our friends life, "I love you guys" Amelia said trough sobbings, seconds after the guy didn't listen to our pleadings and ended up shooting Amelia on the head, we started screaming while we saw how our friends dead body lay on the floor with the others. We started crying and screaming even more "QUITE YOU LITTLE BITCHES YOU MAKE ME HAVE A HEADACHE" Other guy appear in front of us pointed the gun to our faces. He came closer to me and kneel down my face and took it roughly in his hands "Wait a minute, I know who you are. SHIT BOYS WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW" he stand up not before letting go of his hold on my face roughly "Wait what we haven't ended the job here yet" "You little idiots don't you recognize who that is. Did she had a phone with her when you find her" "Well yeah the three of them were in a call but I got-" "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU CALL YOUR MOM DIDN'T YOU. NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT" he grab me by my arms and make me stand up in front of Keyla "Kill that one. This one will watch" "No please NOOO. LET HER GO" Keyla got interrupted by a shooting, and she look down at her stomach and saw blood "NOOOOOOOO KEYLA. YOU BASTARDS" I shouted, they kill my two best friends in front of me. "SHUT UP YOU BITCH. YOU ARE COMING WITH-" he got interrupted by a electricity shoot. I knew who does belong to. My moms widow bites. She was with the Avengers by her side prepared to fight the two guys left. She left the boys do the dirty work and when she saw me, she came running to my side. I just jump into her arms and buried my head on the crock of her neck and hold her for dear life.