Thats my Mom (Updated)

( Edited thanks to @Saymwiin )
Maya POV
Today at school the avengers were going to pay us a little visit. Wow, what a surprise😱😐 With my mom being the bad ass Black Widow, I know every single one of them, but for security I can't say that I'm her daughter, so the school doesn't know. Only my closest friends do, Peter(Spider-man of course), Ned and MJ. Now all the students and the faculty of the school was reunited on the basketball court since we were to many and the court is the only place that all of us can fit.
"Oh my God what's taking them so long" Ned said "Dude chill out, they're probably here but waiting for further instructions, relax" I said Apparently, Peter and I, are the only ones that are just chilling waiting for the arrival. Ned was going to say something else, but got cut off by the principal announcing the arrival of the famous Avengers. Everybody start clapping and screaming. First was Tony, Steve, Bruce, Clint and last, but not less important, my mother, the marvelous Natasha Romanoff, aka the Black Widow. They started talking about how we needed to stay at school, make good choices, and blablabla all that boring stuff. We were there for almost two hours, when finally I hear Tony say "Well we should wrap this up now, have a nice day young ladies and gentlemen" 'FINALLY' I thought to myself. Before they leave, they let students take pictures with them.
I happen to be talking with my mom when suddenly a guy comes walking our way. I have seen him before, he's a senior, and a complete yerk I may add. My mom noticed him and with a smile, she ask him politely "Hey do you want a picture?" he looked at my mom up and down with a smirk on his face and said "Not only that, hot stuff" That's when all hell break loose. I couldn't let someone disrespect my mother like that. I'm aware that my mom is a very beautiful and sexy woman, but that is not an invitation for this fucking excuse of a person, to look at her with lust like she were a fucking sex toy. Mom look like she was about to answer him but I beat her to it "Maybe next time you should try to be more polite, you asshole" "What did you just call me?" "Oh I'm sorry are you deaf or something because I clearly said" I went close to his face "Asshole" I whisper to him with a smirk on my face. I swear, if looks could kill you, I would be death by now.
He looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of me, good cause I wanted to do the same to him, but that's when Peter appeared. He touch my shoulder, gently moving me further from this stupid guy, whispering "Maya hey. Come with me, he's not worth the time nor the energy" I started to walk away with Peter, not before looking around for my mom to make sure she was far away from that asshole.

Natasha POV
After that kid disrespect me like that, I was going to reply when my daughter beat me to it. "Maybe next time you should try to be more polite, you asshole" "What did you just call me?" 'Shit' I thought "Oh I'm sorry are you deaf or something because I clearly said" he looked like he wanted to fight her, when he ask her what she call him; and she with no fear in her eyes and a smirk on her face got close to him and said "asshole" I, without any hesitation, quickly look for Peter so he could intervene if anything happens, because if I do it, probably I say something that could compromise the identity of my daughter and that's the least I want to do. So, even if it kills me inside, I won't do nothing. I see Peter and got close to him, 'taking a photo' I whisper to his ears "Peter I need a huge favor. Maya probably will fight a guy for disrespecting me so I need you to do something and fast, please" "On my way Nat" I went back to talk to the students and taking pictures with them when I see Peter and Maya walking out of the court and getting outside, making me feel relieved until something got my eye. The same guy from earlier was following them with another two guys 'Oh shit' I thought to myself. With out thinking twice, I excuse myself with the girls I was with, and walk towards them, maybe if I distract him, nothing is going to happen. Touching the guy by his shoulder "Hey we didn't finish our little chat earlier" I said to him, maybe I had a smile on my face but inside I was feeling disgusted "Maybe we should continue it in another place shall we" he said, guiding me to the hallway. The moment we were out of sight from everyone, he put his hands on my waist, making me feel even more disgusted. I push his hands away from me and hold his wrists "I said we could talk, I didn't say to touch me did I" I said to him with my poker face on, he just laughed and somehow got out of my hold. He hold my wrists pushing me to the lockers "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING. GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I shout at him "Or what? Is not like you can hurt me. I'm a student, and you're in school premises remember? You can't do nothing to me"

Maya POV
When I felt calm enough I told Peter I was ready to go back inside. Peter got in first and when I was about to enter to the court again, I hear shouting on the hallway. But wait, I recognize that voice anywhere. That's not student, nor a teacher. THATS MY MOM. I run to the corner of the hallway and confirmed it. My mom was with the stupid guy from earlier, and it look like he was holding her against the lockers, which make my blood boil even more. I didn't hesitate, not even a second, when I was already walking their way. Silently I approached them, standing behind this fucking idiot boy when he got the audacity to say "...you're in school premises remember? You can't do nothing to me" "Well maybe she can't do nothing, but I certainly can" I push him away from her and put myself in front of my mom, he tried to fight me but I quickly make one of moms famous moves, she has been teaching me lately, making him stay down, me twisting his hand, he screams in pain "Are you going to stop that bullshit, or will you keep going?" I pull his hair making him look up at mom "Listen to me very carefully, you see her, you are not going to touch her ever AGAIN UNDERSTOOD?!" he scream in pain but then started laughing "What's so funny you fucking idiot" he look at me with the corner of his eye and smirk "I can't help myself if she's what everyone says she is. A fucking slut" That was the last drop for me. I let go of his hands turning him around so he could face me. And without any second thoughts I punch him right at the nose, probably breaking it. But see if I care. "You probably should think twice the next time you call my mom a slut, you fucking idiot" I stand up leaving the now cry baby, laying on the floor in pain. I turn around to look at mama "Are you ok mama" she look at me with eyes wide open, and look at him then back at me. Oh crap, I rolled my eyes, I just revealed my true identity to him. Well I guess, there's one last thing I need to do with him "And what are you waiting for? Another punch? Go and fucking cry to the nurse you little bitch. Oh and by the way" I kneel down to be in his face level, smiling to myself when he cowered back "Do not say a word about what you just heard, because if you do, trust me I'll know it was you, and then it won't be only a punch in the nose you'll get. Do you understand me?" He quickly nods, standing up, running away, almost falling. I was about to turn around, but I felt hands around me and a kiss on my cheek. "I'm proud of you Моя любовь (my love)" "Wait, you're not mad?" I turn around kinda confused "Why would I be mad, bubs?" "Well for starters, I just revealed that you're my mother to that stupid guy and not to mention the broken nose" she started laughing "Darling, I'm sure that he won't say a word about what happen here, nor what he heard. I think you scared him for life" she paused a moment to put a strand hair behind my ear "And yes, I will admit that the broken nose was a little to much, but he deserved it" "That he did" I said giggling. Mom smile at me and put her hands on my cheeks, leaning in to give me a kiss on the forehead and hugging me tight "Мой ангел-хранитель (My guardian angel)" she whisper, making me smile. I tighten the hug and pull a little back, putting our foreheads together "Всегда мама, всегда (Always mama. Always)"