CHAPTER THREE

"They say these are the golden years, but I wish I could disappear."
-

I wondered around my house waiting for the pogues to get here. Since we just finished our first week of school, we didn't have much time to just breathe so I thought it would be nice for us to just hang out and relax.

As I went to the kitchen to get a snack, I finally heard a knock on my door. They were here!!!

I rushed to open the door and when I did, no one was there.

"Um hello?!"

It was a silent for a second and then 4 people jumped out and shouted.

"Hey John B!"

My soul almost ascended to the heavens above as I screamed and stared at them for a second. I was so shocked, I couldn't even form words.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I"

"Guys I think we broke him," JJ exclaimed as he started to laugh. I was so embarrassed by how easily they scared me. "Just get inside the damn house."

As they walked in laughing, they faced my Dad who was staring at us like we were crazy.

"Who was that screaming like they just saw a ghost?!"

"We scared John B so bad, he almost met God," Pope chuckled and I gave him a look that shut him up instantly.

"It's nothing Dad, we're fine. We're just gonna go to my room."

We started to walk towards my room but then my Dad stopped me to remind us of something.

"Remember, the girls get the bed and the boys have to share the couch."

"Fine Dad." I sighed as I went into my room. Kiara and Sarah laughed as they entered my room.

"So we get the bed, such royalty." Sarah snickered as she walked into the room. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind us.

"At least you're not sleeping on the floor." JJ groaned. Kiara shot him a look. "You're sleeping on the couch."

"There's never enough room on the couch. Last time, Pope slept on the floor and the time before that, John B. So it's my turn." He sighed. Kiara started to laugh. "Maybe you can sleep with me."

JJ looked at her in surprise. "Are you flirting with me?" Sarah fake gagged. "Please don't tell me this is going to be a thing. You guys were already hardcore flirting yesterday. It made me sick."

"That was a joke!" Kiara exclaimed, glaring at Sarah like she had betrayed her. "Whatever," Pope yelled. "Enough with this shit. Let's play a game or something." He sat on the floor by my bed while the girls sat on it. JJ sat on the other side of Kie and I sat down on the ground by Sarah's legs.

"What game?" Sarah asked. "Maybe like...never have I ever?" JJ asked and looked around as we all shrugged and nodded. "Sure, why not?" Kie said.

"Okay, I'll go first. Never have I ever had my first kiss," Pope said. Literally everyone except for him put a finger down. "Oh..."

I started to laugh. "Don't worry Pope, it's really not all that. You're not missing out on anything."

"Okay but I feel like I am since I'm the only one who hasn't done it!" Pope exclaimed. "Oh lord, here we go." Sarah said.