Bonus Chapter #2 - Our First Date

"I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip"

(John B's POV)

Oh my god!! My heart is literally beating at 100,000 beats per second. Sarah Cameron, the most amazing girl in the universe, likes me. The feeling was surreal. I was on cloud nine. Literally nothing could bring me down from the heaven I've entered.

Except for one thing.

I had to plan a date.

Usually, I wouldn't stress over this because I've been thinking about me and Sarah's first date since the day I met her. BUT, all those dates have always been, well, in my head. I've never had to think about how Sarah would genuinely react or how to impress her because it was never real. Until now. That's why I, John Booker Rotuledge, am going to plan the best first date of all first dates. And I was going to need a little help to do so.

the pogues !

me; hey can you guys come over?

me; it's an emergency...

kie; yeah.. are you okay?

pope 4 l; oh god. i'll bring the comfort food.

me; tysm!

jjjjjj; im already outside.

I looked out my window to see that JJ was in fact, already outside! I opened the door to let him in and shortly after, Kiara and Pope joined us.

"So," Pope started as he put down the bag of chips he brought, "What's the reason for this emergency meeting?"

"Well, first I have something to tell you guys," I said, a little nervously.

"It's okay John B, if you're gay we accept you," Kiara assured, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. I just gave her a look and continued.

"Anyways, I.. I like Sarah Cameron."

They all exchanged glances, then looked at me, and started to laugh hysterically like they just heard the funniest thing ever.

I raised an eyebrow and muttered, "Um.. what's so funny?"

"Why are you telling us this like it's a new discovery?" JJ cackled, not being able to contain his laughter.

"JB, this is information that's literally part of our daily conversation at this point," Pope pointed out while Kiara agreed. "We've literally discussed this before."

"Oh. Well I guess that's true, but now I have a date with her."

They all froze at the announcement, their jaws dropping to the floor in a very dramatic manner.

"Wait, wait, wait... are you telling me YOU asked Sarah out?" JJ said with disbelief.

"Um.. yeah?" I replied, shooting him a confused look. "Why are you guys shocked?"

"Don't tell me you forgot how you literally have been crushing on Sarah for over a decade and did absolutely nothing about it," Kiara noted and I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about.