CHAPTER SIX

"You better prepare for that cheerleader you like to tell her psycho ass boyfriend about you."
-

(John B's POV)

I ran through my house up and down in a hurry because I was about to be late for school. Once I gathered my things, I bolted out the door at lightning speed.

When I got to the school, I saw Sarah and Kiara standing by a pole and talking to each other. Kiara looked very upset. I was kinda curious why since she didn't seem too happy last night either and I never got the chance to ask why.

I guess God didn't want me to know because as I seen as I was about to go over to talk to them I heard someone scream my name at full power.

"JOHN BOOKER R."

I looked over in fear as I saw Pope running towards me faster than I've ever seen him run and before I had time to react, he tackled me to the ground.

"Pope?! What is wrong with you?"

"John B, I need your help now!" Pope yelled pulling out a folder from his backpack.

"Settle down please," a security guard said but Pope looked at him with the most deadliest look every seen in humanity and the security guard quickly looked away.

"Because I was at your house partying like a dumbass, I forgot to do my homework! Do you have the answers!" he screamed grabbing me by my shirt collar.

"Yes! Oh my god, just please get off of me."

Pope realized that multiple students in the cafeteria were looking in our direction and quickly got off me.

"Here, I'll give you the answers. I did the worksheet last night after you guys left my house," I said grabbing a worksheet out of my bag and handing it to Pope.

"Thank God. I thought I was gonna have to get the answers from JJ. That would've been my lowest low," he said grabbing the paper and I laughed.

Sarah and Kiara walked over to us and greeted us.

"Hey."

"Hey guys." I said smiling. "Hi." Pope said quickly, trying to focus on what he was writing down.

"You know, we don't have Algebra until after lunch right?" Sarah said, a little concerned.

"Sarah Elizabeth Cameron, doing it right now is cutting it extremely close. I'm gonna have to do it during first period I'm afraid."

"You know, Pope loves to have his homework done the earliest he possibly can. I can't even say I'm surprised at this reaction," Kiara said laughing to herself.

We chatted for a bit and then looked over and saw JJ coming over to us. He looked...discombobulated to say the least.

"Uh, JJ?" I asked when he came over to us. "You good?"  JJ nodded, rubbing his head. "Yeah, I just have a major headache. I don't know why."

I shrugged. "Did you end up drinking the punch last night or something?" He shook his head. "No, Pope slapped the shit out of my hand before I could even grab it."