Chapter 1: school day

In a beautiful morning, a six-year-old name Cameron Oval was walking to school since his parents won't give him a ride. He was diagnosed with Autism and mental disabilities that he can't speak or walk very well. However, he is very tough and has a strong will, but no one wanted to be his friend since they think he's unpredictable by his disability and sometimes fifth graders make fun of him and beat him up. He was treated as an outcast in society and the only person that is nice to him is his teacher, Ms. Ginn.
      During school, he goes to the classroom but sometimes someone pushes him, and he easily loses his balance and falls on the ground easily. Everyone laughs at him until the principal shouts, "ENOUGH GO TO YOUR CLASSES. AND YOU ARE GOING TO MY OFFICE! The principal grabs the fifth grader that pushed Cameron and took him to the office.
After school, he started to cry a little and tries to get used to be an outcast. He decided to take the long way home and goes through the beautiful garden patch full of Roses and different kinds of flowers.
But just then, while he was walking through, he fell into a deep hole and screams.

Two hours later...

     Cameron woke up and can't see anything but a small light. He walks to it and it gets bigger and bigger when he comes close. He walks out of a cave and noticed something that is different. He sees a small city that is not far from where he is. As he headed there, he accidentally bumped into someone.

As the person turned around Cameron noticed it wasn't a human. It was a grey wolf. Cameron screams and so did the Wolf. Cameron ran in panic and sees more Wolves looking at him by surprise.

Then he trips into the grass and was terrified. He backs up to a tree as the wolves surrounded him. Cameron panics and started to hyperventilate and started crying.

Then three Wolves with badges walked through the crowd and we're shocked of seeing a human.

"Everyone go back to your business! The police will take care of this!!" Said one of the cops

One of the wolves walked up to Cameron. He closed his eyes and looks down as he sees the Wolf cop coming close. But the Wolf squatted down at his level and puts his hand on his shoulder. Cameron jumped a little but stays still.

"It's okay we won't hurt you. But you have to come with us." The Wolf said as he picked him up and carried him to the Police station.

Cameron stayed still and tries to stay calm.