Chapter 10: The homecoming game

At the high school stadium everyone was excited to see the homecoming game of the Spring city football team versus the rivalry of the Ronde city team. In the Locker room Cameron was excited while to play the game.

"Are you ready to play some football?!" Tim shouted excitedly.

Cameron nodded yes and puts his helmet on and Tim picked him up and put him on his shoulders and headed out. Cherry and her cheerleader friends started cheering for the team coming out into the field. Cameron hears the cheering and screaming from the crowd. And the opponent team came out and lined. They laughed when they saw how small Cameron is.

"Hey human kid, this game is too big for you." The opponent quarterback said.

"Just ignore him Cameron, they always taunt us because we never beat them before." Tim said.

       As teams lined up and Cameron goes behind them. As the referee blows his whistle. The teams clashed each other and Tim signaled Cameron to go long. As Cameron ran around, Tim threw the ball and Cameron catches it and started running. Some of the opponents try to grab him since they can't tackle him. Cameron was fast and dodged them since he learned some movements from practice. Just then, he got grabbed. But however he gave him a huge advantage closer to the end zone. They lined up again and Tim gave him a signal to flank around to the left instead of the right. Everyone clashed again and Tim passed it to a teammate and Cameron ran farther and caught the ball and heads to the end zone. It was a touchdown and everyone cheered loudly. The opposing team got angry and were shocked that Cameron scored a touchdown.

"How can a small human score a touchdown?!" The opposing quarterback shouted.

The football team picked up Cameron and cheering him.

During the extra point the team gave Cameron the honors to kick the ball.

Tim puts the ball down and Cameron ran and kicks it perfectly into the goal.

They scored and the crowd cheers and everyone was surprised of how a 6 year old human plays very well. Afterward, Sarah sent defense off to the field while Cameron and offense sits at the sidelines. Cameron wanted to play defense as well but it was too dangerous for him too since he's too small to block the opponent.

Hours have passed...

      The score was tied and it was the fourth quarter, and Close to the end of the game. Everyone lined up and Cameron was ready. Tim gave him the ball while the teams clashed. Cameron runs fast as possible to the end zone. However, the opposing quarterback had enough and tired to tackle him instead of grabbing him. But Cameron dodged and stepped over him and made the winning touchdown for the team. Cameron slammed the ball on the ground and shouts with joy.

      "Yeah!!!" Tim shouted as high fives Cameron and the team raised Cameron in the air and called him a hero of the team.

But what they didn't know is that Ryan sneaked in the field and pulled a gun out and fires it. Everyone freaked out and scattered.

Ryan grabs Cameron and puts him in a headlock with a gun on his head.

"No body move or I'll kill him!" Ryan shouted.

Cameron was terrified and started crying. Everyone backed up from Ryan and Tim tries to reason with him.

"Ryan! Come on! He's just a kid!"

"Shut up, this no fur twerp ruined my life and he will pay!!" Ryan shouted

Ryan ran off with Cameron and ran out of the stadium and into a secluded alley.

Ryan threw Cameron into the alley and said, "now No fur let's see how you like getting beaten down to death!!

Cameron stands up and decided to fight him since he had enough with him.

"Tough huh, that's retarded, oh wait, you already are!! Wonder why you're an outcast to other humans since you can't talk or think perfectly " Ryan shouted as he throws the gun and his shirt off into the dumpster and puts his fists up.