Epilogue: Loved

Two year later...

     Cameron was happily enjoying his new family of wolves and loved his mother Miya as they became inseparable. He turned 8 years old and was getting better of trying to talk and be able to have help with his autism and has a lot of friends that care about him.

      He enjoyed going to high school while his mother teaches her class since he enjoyed having everyone that always welcomed him in the Wolf society and Miya was able to take full custody of Cameron since she proved that she is a protective mother. Cherry and her friends always tease him and love him since they think humans are very cute. And Tim and Cameron are like best buddies when they play foot ball and Cameron got a little stronger that he has the privilege to participate in some football games of the season. The Wolf society fully accepts him and kept him welcomed since he's the only human. And his dream of having a family that actually cares and loves him.

    He always loved Miya as his mother and she loved Cameron as her own son. Later on... They decided to take a vacation with Ashley, Jamie and Miya's sisters to the beach and they had a good time. Cameron loved them and was very Happy and lived happily ever after.

  The End