Chapter 4: a high school experience part 2

Tim picked up the ball and showed Cameron how to hold the ball by placing the fingers on laces and showed how to throw it. He gave the ball back to Cameron and went a little far. Cameron threw the ball right and Tim caught it.

"Good, good, hey you want to practice with us?" Tim asked.

       Cameron nodded yes with excitement and followed him in the football field. Ryan got pissed when Tim brought him but the rest of the team welcomed him and taught him how to play.

Cameron was having a good time with them but noticed Ryan was being mean to him while he was playing.

    When Cameron lined up with the team and he passed the ball to Tim and Cameron started running and caught the ball and started running. Just then Ryan tackled him harshly on the ground. Cameron started sobbing softly and held on to his scraped arm.

"HA! Take that no-fur!" Ryan Shouted while he was laughing.

Sarah blows her whistle for everyone to stop.

Tim went up to Ryan and shouted, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!

"If he wanted to play football, that's what he gets!" Ryan Shouted.

Tim then punched Ryan in the face and fought him and hits him repeatedly.

The football team tries to separate them while Sarah pulled Ryan off the field.

Tim helped Cameron stand up. There was only a bad scrape on his left elbow and a few mild bruises on his shoulder.

"You okay buddy? I'm so sorry for what he did." Tim said

Later, In the coaches office Sarah was screaming her head off at Ryan while the rest of the team was outside in the training room eavesdropping.

"You purposely hurting a child, bullying, and bad behavior won't be tolerated! Did you even regret of doing that to him?!" Coach Sarah shouted.

"Why? That no-fur ruined my day today and assaulted me and getting all the attention from some girl I like and being pathetic by his mental illness." Ryan explains

Coach Sarah got angry and shouted, "THATS IT! YOU ARE OFF OF MY TEAM PERMANENTLY! AND DON'T WORRY, TIM IS TAKING OVER YOUR POSITION AS QUARTERBACK SINCE HE IS REALLY RESPONSIBLE AND NOT AS TROUBLE AS YOU ARE! NOW GET OUT! OH AND PRINCIPLE LIZZIE WANTS YOU AT HER OFFICE!

Ryan was speechless and left without a word. Everyone was giving him a death stare since everyone knew that he hurt Cameron for no reason.

Meanwhile Cameron was getting taken care of by the nurse and Lizzie tries to calm Miya down so she won't beat up Ryan to a pulp when she sees him.

"Calm down, Cameron is okay and I'll make sure Ryan won't bother him again." Lizzie said as she hugs Miya.

The nurse carries Cameron and gave him to Miya and they went home. Cameron wasn't sad but he was curious about why Ryan was so mean to him but he ignores it. Miya stopped at a fast food restaurant and went to the drive through to order some burgers and fries for dinner.

"Welcome to happy burger, how can I help you today?" Said the employee through the intercom

"Yeah I'll have The two Double burger combos with onions rings and both cokes and that will be it." Miya answers.

"Ok that will be $13.75 at the window. Thank you." Said the employee.

She then drove to the window, payed for the food and drove back to the house. They headed inside and decided to pick a movie to watch in the living room while they eat. Miya picked one that is family oriented. She puts the movie in and they sat down and eat.

After the movie was over Cameron fell asleep on Miya's shoulder. She smiled and carried him to his bedroom and tucked him in.

"Goodnight sweetie." She kissed him in the forehead and goes to bed as well

The next morning...

They got up and got ready for school and headed to their classroom on time. Miya got her classroom ready for her 1st period students while Cameron got on the computer and started working on his online school for the day. The students came in the classroom and Cherry and her friends went to Cameron hugging him and saying hi to him. Unfortunately Ryan came in before class started but fortunately Principal Lizzie came in to keep watch on Ryan since he's on probation.

         Ever since that incident that he purposely hurt Cameron, his reputation went down rock bottom but he deserved it. Cameron saw Ryan giving him the evil eye but ignores it and continues on his school work on the laptop. Then Miya played a documentary for the class about human history and the class had to write notes down for a grade but Ryan just threw wadded up paper across the room while principal Lizzie wasn't looking. After 5th period, it was lunch time and Cameron wanted to sit with Cherry and her friends while Miya goes to the teachers lounge to eat.

         Cherry and her friends kept pinching his cheeks and cuddling him and he started to get used to it since he's starting to melt into it. Cherry put him on her lap and hugs him until her friends wanted a turn to love on him. Ryan was sitting by himself since him and Tim are no longer friends. He was really pissed off that Cameron ruined his life and getting all of the attention from Cherry.

After school, Cameron wanted to play some football with Tim and his friends, so they headed to see Coach Sarah at the football field. Cameron went to see Tim and gave him a wave.

"Sup buddy, I hope your okay after what Ryan did. I'm sorry for what he did to you." Tim said as he gave him a high five.

Cameron smiled and high fives him and he started practicing with the team.

Tim started teaching him some moves like how to catch while running and Cameron is a fast learner.

"Go long!" Tim shouted as he threw the ball.

Cameron started running and dodge some of the players that tried to grab him and He caught it and made a touchdown to the end zone for the first time. The team cheered and clapped and raised him up into the air.

Later...

Miya and Cameron drove home for the day and Cameron fell asleep in the backseat while holding his new football that the Tim and the team gave him. Miya smiled happily that Cameron is having a good life already of being part of the furry Wolf society.