Chapter 6: meeting Miya's family

The next day Miya was watching TV in the living room while Cameron was sitting next to her playing on his new blue switch lite that she bought for him today with a few new games since she noticed he was getting a little bored of playing with old toys and wanted to keep him occupied since he always wanted her attention.

Just then she got a phone call from her cell phone and answered it.

"Hello?
Oh hey mom, how are you doing?
That's good.
Wait!
You and dad are coming to visit me today?!
And my sisters as well. Well, I can't wait. See you soon"

Miya hung up the phone and was worried how her family would react since she has a son that is a human. She asked Cameron to wait in her room for a sec while she started cleaning up the living room and then around the house. Cameron was a little confused at first until Miya knocked on the door and came in.

"Hey Cameron, I have news that my family is coming over for a visit and they don't know about you. So wait here until I tell you to come out since I want to surprise them without any worry."

Cameron nodded yes and Miya kissed him on the forehead before leaving the room and continued cleaning up the house. After a few hours, the doorbell rings and Miya answers the door.

—————-

(I don't own these images. Credit to the owners)

Ashley June

————-

Jamie June

Jamie June

————-

Andrea June

Andrea June

———-

Zara June

Zara June

———-

Her mother ran in and hugged her tightly and some kisses then her father and her two younger sisters came in and hugged her as well.

Her mother's name is Ashley June and her father's name is Jamie June as for her sisters their names were Zara and Andrea. Zara is the youngest. Miya placed their luggage in the guest room, While everyone was having a conversation in the living room. Cameron was eavesdropping and hearing them through the door.

"So Miya I have heard a lot of rumors that a human child has been living here and there are a lot of Wolves had interest in talking about him. Have you ever seen him?" Ashley asked.

"Well yes since a lot of police officers are escorting him and government agents are protecting him. Miya said.

"I wish I could see that human child since he looks so cute that I want to hug him so tight. Zara said.

Miya took a deep breath and asked, "how would you react if I had a human child?"

"Why would you ask that?" Ashley asked

"Just wondering." Miya answers

"Well I would spoil him or her rotten." Jamie answers

"And I kiss it and hug it all day." Zara says

"Same here. I want to love it as well." Andera butting in.

"Well I will be the best grandma of loving and caring a human child." Ashley answers.

"Good. Because the truth is, I adopted that human child that everyone was talking about.

Cameron, you can come out now!" Miya shouted.

Cameron slowly walks out in shyness and was a little nervous of seeing her family. "awwwww! He's so cute!" Zara and Andrea shouted as they went to him and started hugging and licking him and Cameron blushed severely red and couldn't move.

"Okay, okay girls that's enough, give him some space." Ashley said

Then Ashley came and picked him up and put him on her lap and laid her tail on him. Cameron felt the softness of her tail that he slowly started fluffing it. Ashley giggles and hugs him a little and Cameron melts into it and lays his head on her chest.

Cameron never had this loving feeling before from his biological parents and loved every moment of it.

Ashley smiles and softly scratches his back while he's relaxed.

"You made a good choice of adopting him." Said Jamie

"Thanks dad." Miya said.

Later during the day. Miya and her mother start cooking some dinner while Zara and Andrea hold and love Cameron while Jamie cooks some steak on the grill in the backyard. Zara starts kissing and hugging Cameron while Andrea takes him and puts him on her lap and does the same thing.

After 30 minutes, dinner was ready and everyone sat down and started eating good steak. Miya makes Cameron a plate and cuts his steak for him. Jamie poured some steak sauce on his plate for him. Cameron started eating some steak and loved the taste of the steak with the sauce and finished his plate after 5 minutes.

During the night, Ashley and Jamie started unpacking in the guest room while Zara and Andrea decided to stay in Miya's room for the week.

Miya was reading a story to Cameron before tucking him in bed and turning off the light. Tomorrow will be another week at school tomorrow.