Chapter 5: Saturday fun

It was finnaly the weekend today and Cameron enjoyed sleeping into Miya's arms. She got up and stretches her arms into the air. She saw Cameron still asleep and slowly walks out of the room without waking him up.

She put her robe on and started making breakfast. She cracked some eggs and started making pancakes.

When it was 10:30 am Cameron got up by the smell of breakfast and went to the dining room.

"Good morning son. Did you sleep well?" She asked.

Cameron nodded yes and tries to speak.

"M...Mm...Mom."

Miya was happy that she heard him call her mom for the first time. She gave him a plate of pancakes, bacon and eggs with a side of orange juice.

He started devouring down and Miya smiled while watching him eat.

      After breakfast, Miya took him into the bathtub and Cameron felt relaxed by the warm soapy water. She started cleaning his hair with shampoo and conditioner.

      And then cleaned him with some body wash and made sure he is clean all over. Miya sniffed him and he smelled like a bowl of fruit after cleaning him. She picked him up out of the bath and wrapped a clean towel around him and carried him into his bedroom to dry him off and get him dressed.

Later on...

         They drove to the grocery store since Miya needed to buy some more food for the week. Cameron was a little nervous since he never been out much except at school or at home.
Miya grabbed his hand and noticed he had a tight grip that she noticed he was nervous. As they walked inside everyone gave stares or curiosity and shockness when they saw Cameron.
He looked down since he was afraid and hear whispers.

"Is that the human that have been discovered?" The female Wolf asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah but I didn't know they were that small." He said.

        Then wolves started to takes pictures of Cameron and try to say hi to him. He hid behind Miya and then she picked him up and put him in the seat of the shopping cart to calm him down. The attention started to fade a little but Miya gets annoyed by a group of female teen Wolves taking selfies with Cameron in the background.

After a few minutes... Miya got all the groceries she needed and headed to the checkout. The female clerk gave Cameron a warming smile while she scans the groceries.

"That will be $53.72" she said.

Miya payed with her debit card and went to the car. They stopped at the house real quick to put all the groceries away and they headed to the park.

As they parked and headed to the playground there was a lot of pups playing and Cameron wasn't sure how to be friends.

Cameron hesitated but headed to the playground. The children gave looks of curiosity and shockness when they saw him coming in. He sat down and looked down until a kind Wolf pup came and sat next to him.

"Hi I'm Larry what is your name?" He asked

Cameron tries to spenk clearly as he can.

"Cam... Came...ron."

"Cameron?" Larry asked.

Cameron nodded yes.

"Nice to meet you Cameron."

They started to play together on the see saw for a while. Just then Ryan came to the park to see if he can make easy money by bullying a few kids and saw Cameron and wanted revenge until he saw some police officers and a few government agents keeping watch at Cameron since he's an endangered species.

Ryan got frustrated and decided to leave and figure a way to get Cameron later.

At 5:00pm

Cameron yawn and Miya came and took him to the car. Larry waved goodbye before heading back to his mother.

Cameron was able to make a friend.