Small Announcement 📢

Hi everyone, it's been awhile...

Well its been 2 years since my last update? I apologise for the sudden stop in updating this story as was really occupied by work and stuff, and actually had a little hard time at work during that period of time that's when i took some time off here as i was emotionally down and not able to lift my spirit up to continue writing.

I've been receiving messages from some of you time to time asking if i can continue this story, which makes me read over this again, and i really hope i have the time to continue in this as well, so let's just say I'll try my best to squeeze in some time for it :)

Hopefully you would enjoy the upcoming parts.

Oh before i continue there are a few comments i read where i just wanted to briefly explain about it :

"Isn't dinner and supper the same?"
Well actually i only came to know after that in many countries dinner and supper are actually the same, it's just in my country "Supper" actually refers to the light meal we had during late nights, say around 10 or 11pm or some even during midnights, while "Dinner" refers to our proper meal time which is normally around 6 to 8pm.

"She had no masks on?"
I noticed there are few comments on this in the story, if you are refering to the Covid situation where everyone are supposed to wear masks outside, just to clarify that the chapters before this post are actually written before the Covid pandemic came in, hence during that time usually idols are the ones who would be having masks on in public :)

Hopefully i cleared some of your doubts, and I'll see you in the next chapter! 💜