CHAPTER 6 - The Concert

"5 more minutes! 5 more minutes! Get in position guys!" instructing the staff members through headphones for their encore session. "Jimin! Wrap this around your ankle! It'll at least help a bit!" appeared Vonne with a packet of iced cooling pack while she squads down ready to tie it to Jimin's ankle. "Wait wait Vonne! I'll tie it myself its okay, but how did you know?" as Jimin squads down in hurry feeling shy to let her do the work. "Nono just sit on the chair now!" Vonne assures while a staff carried a chair behind Jimin as he turns around. "What? What? What happened to you Jimin?" asked Jin and the other members circled around, even some of the staff were confused. "He stumbled during your last performance just now while running to the front stage, he didn't fall but I thought i saw he somehow twisted his ankle, when he came in backstage i saw him walking a little uncomfortable so i went directly to the medical room to get some ice pack from the doctor since you only have 10 minutes to get changed and standby. The doc says to wrap around your ankle could ease up at least a little for now." "Yah Jimin your ankle hurts? How come you didn't tell anyone?" asked RM. "Its fine i don't want to worry anyone plus we only have 10 minutes to our encore, I don't want to tighten up the time frame, plus I can still walk and dance don't worry" replied Jimin. "Yah I thought we agreed on no secrets and hiding away our pain anytime especially during events?" said Suga. "Hyung I'm really fine, plus I have the iced cool pack now, will ease the pain for our encore stage" assured Jimin. "1 more minute! Get into position people!" informed the stage director, and all the of members starts standing back to their position. Vonne and another staff member helped Jimin up and remove the iced pack from his ankle. "You're alright? Can you try to move a little incase the cool pack numbs too much?" asked Vonne with worried expression while waiting for Jimin to move his ankle. "I'm fine Vonne really, thank you so much for noticing on my injury, I didn't expect anyone to notice it though" says Jimin with a happy smile. "Yah don't thank me, it should be my part to be looking after all of you. Now hang on to the show and fighting! And Jimin, don't put too much pressure on your legs during performance" she says while giving him a posture which indicates 'fighting', Jimin laughs while getting into his position.

"Thank you! I love you!" says BTS while waving to their fans as their concert comes to an end. Once they reached backstage, they headed towards their room after thanking all staff for the efforts placed in the concert. "Jimin tie this on your ankle and rest your feet on this chair now" says one of the staff member while bringing Jimin a chair with extra cushion for his feet. "Woah thanks a lot hyung" thanked Jimin "Don't thank me bro, Vonne passed us all these to bring it to you once you're done for the concert before we could go to the medical room to get it" "Where's Vonne now?" asked RM when all of them heard what the staff member says. "She's with the event planners and directors, said to inform her once all of you are done incase she's not back yet" replied the staff members. The boys all nodded and continue to shower and change to their usual attire.

While they're packing their stuff after cleaning up, they heard Vonne's voice walking towards  their room speaking with someone with a language they don't really understand much. "谢谢您,希望下次有机会再合作,今天辛苦了,感恩!" she says while waving to the stage director as she enters into BTS's room "Hey.. you're all set? Sorry was a bit occupied with the event planners and stage director just now" RM :"No worries Vonne, thank you for everything too we really appreciate it! By the way, were you speaking Mandarin just now before you came in?" Vonne :"Yeah I was, you have pretty sharp ears though haha, or do you secretly understands Mandarin too?" RM :"Well of course we learn a little so from the words you're saying i was guessing its mandarin. How many language do you know I'm interested to know now!" Hoseok :"Yeah I'm curious too like we don't even know you can speak mandarin, do you read mandarin too?" Vonne :"Yes I actually do read mandarin too" Jin :"Woah daebak mandarin characters are so complicated and hard how do you manage to read them?? Finally someone can teach us more frequently now too!" Vonne :"I studied mandarin in my home country, and as a matter a fact, mandarin was actually the mother-tongue of many in my home country.." Staff :"Alright everyone ready?? Our vans are here, and there's a lot of fans piling outside so we better leave before the crowd gets out of control" Vonne :"Alright story-time later, we should be going back now, so we'll be sitting in 5 vans, 3 for the 7 of you, another 2 for our staff team. I'll be riding with them as there are some issues to discuss about. See you later at the hotel." Suga :"Vonne" while she turns to face Suga "Don't overwork yourself. And thank you for today" She gave him a big smile while nodding her head as an acknowledgment while she walks out to meet up with the staff team while waiting for the boys to come out and enter to the vans for their ride back to hotel.