CHAPTER 1 - What?!

With the crowds cheering and screaming their names over their lungs, with banners held up high above their heads, with sweat and tears they are only patiently waiting for the one and only boyband kingdom which holds a place in their heart, coming out from the award show they just finish attending and perform, heading straight to the airport for the upcoming events and concerts, the one and only... BTS! 

After waving and seaming through the crowds at the airport, the boys are finally in the private jet plane their company BigH arranged for their upcoming events and concerts. Feeling tired and overwhelmed, the boys fell asleep almost instantly once the jet starts to take off.

"WHAT?!!" exclaimed by all the boys when they were called for an emergency meeting at 5 in the morning halfway thru their sleep after arriving and checking in their hotel in Taiwan. 

"What do you mean Han just left?! Where is he now, he was literally just arranging and briefing us over with all our schedules for the rehearsal tomorrow right before we went to bed!" asked furiously by the band leader, RM, with panics and confusion written all over his face, and of course so does the rest of the 6 members.

"There's some emergency happened to Han's family, he needs to be there for his family, we all know how Han is, he wouldn't had leave us right in the middle of everything just for his own deeds, he nearly lost his mind thinking about his family while he can't do anything here. Bang had no choice but to let him go when they video-called 2 hours ago, having him here won't do any good for either any of us with his thought not with us..." sad faces arose from all of them even the staff members.

"But what are we going to do now? We can't have anyone to take over his place now especially when we have a concert to go within 3 days time!" asked Hoseok, one of the rapper and also lead dancer for the group. "This is insane...i can't cope with anything right now seriously" claims Jin, vocalist also the eldest in the group, while walking in circles.

"Hyung please you're not helping by walking in circles and you too Taehyung, stop walking back and forth both of you are increasing the chance of everyone suffering from a panic attack now.." exclaims Jimin the vocalist and also main dancer, to Jin and Taehyung (vocalist) while holding on to a grip of his hair trying to stay calm. 

"Does Bang comes up with any solutions for the mess right now? I mean all of you can make things happen too we're not trying to make this look worse now, but honestly we all know we can't do this without Han or a lead or someone who can complete everything in our agendas as in our everyday schedules and routines.." says RM to the staff members, trying his very best to make sense and remain calm as being the leader he would need to keep an eye of everything especially now with their manager, Han, leaving their side due to personal issues.

"He's working on it. Bang says he will be flying over to Taiwan on the first flight at 10 in the morning after his urgent meeting with our company's personnel. They are trying their best to come out with a solution. In the meanwhile, i know its not possible but please try to get some rest while waiting, as you all have a rehearsal to go for in noon today. Please..." the staff member persuades. 

The members had no choice but to rest while their mind still running through the whole situation with heavy hearts. "Let's try to rest and stay calm for now, that's the least we can do now instead of making things worsen up" says Suga, the rapper that always looks cool and acts like he doesn't care about anything, but deep down everyone knows he does. Jungkook, the vocalist also youngest member of all, sitting there nodding his head quietly trying to get put together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* In BigH's conference room *

CEO 1 : "What's up with the manager Han?! Where's the professionalism in him where he can just ditch everything and Bangtan (BTS) there in Taiwan for his personal matter?! When we hired I thought we made things clear no personal issues involved?!" he exclaims while hitting hard on the meeting table.

CEO 2 : "We can't just hire someone to take over his place now with such short notice especially when the boys schedule is so freaking tight and needless to say holding their concert in 3 days time.. we can't just cancel the whole concert Bang!"

Several whispering and discussion were heard and heated up in the discussion room where a few CEOs and personnel are trying their best to come up to a solution, but no effective ideas has been raised. That's when Bang, the co-producer of BigH, also known as the 'father' of BTS by public and fans, came up with a shocking idea, which sounds like an absurd idea to every present person in the conference room... well, almost.

Bang : "We all know what's happening and the consequences of Han leaving BTS at this situation and timing, there's no time on repeating the condition over and makes things complicated by no efficient ideas arising from the floor. We all know things are tight for the boys and team now, like real tight and instead of us sitting here blabbling away, they are there in Taiwan feeling helpless as ever, so please we need to gather our thoughts right now." The room became silent as guilt starts to appear on some of the faces.

"I have an idea." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!!!" exclaimes all 7 boys with their eyes and mouth opened wide. "Are we hearing you right Bang?? Or are you listening to what you've just said??" asked RM with his eyes still staring wide.

"I know what I'm talking about and yes you heard me right, I'm bringing you a new manager" confirmed by Bang with a smile on his face. Instead of looking confuse, the boys looked more..shocked. "We heard you Bang PD, b-but.. putting how did you manage to look for a manager in just a freaking few hours aside, did you just say... A GIRL MANAGER??!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope you enjoyed the storyline.
This is my first ever story/ff, hope it doesn't bore you :)
Will try to upload as frequent as possible.