CHAPTER 5 - The Beginning

"Guess who was the latest to wake up this morning?" mocked Hoseok while looking at their choreographer Son, while he defended himself "at least i was only late this once, rather than some of you who always makes people wait" They all laughed it off refuse to mention who was it. 
Taehyung :"Yah.. we still couldn't get out of the hotel for a walk? I would want to walk down the roads especially at night where they have all the food stalls, i heard the foods are amazing"
Jungkook :"Like how could we skip food stalls when we're literally in Taiwan now?"
Son :"You know the rules.. infact your concert is just tomorrow, you're lucky there's no rehearsal today like usual"
They all quietly nodded their heads as they finish their breakfast. 
Jimin :"So what are we going to do later?"
Suga :"I'm gonna continue my sleep" Jin :"Pfff as usual, don't you have other better agenda?"
"As if we get the opportunity to sleep a lot" mocked Suga again while rubbing his eyes.
RM :"What about you Vonne? Don't tell me you're gonna have a meeting again?"
Vonne :"No we had our plans layed out pretty clear last night, all i need to do is to prep for everything and get ready"
Hoseok :"But really Vonne you should relax a little, you've working very hard ever since your first step here in Taiwan with us, we wouldn't want to overstrain you with our schedules"
Vonne :"No worries I can take care of myself" She flashed a smile to all of them "I know what are my roles when I accepted this offer, and being a manager of BTS i wouldn't be expecting me to be shaking my legs off sitting there doing nothing" she jokingly said.
Jin :"Promise us to at least rest when you feel tired okay?"
Vonne :"I will Jin oppa"
Jimin :"Yahhhhhh I'm jealous, why do i feel uneasy listening to her calling you oppa hyung?"
RM :"But honestly I still couldn't believe you're older than most of us. Of course I wouldn't expect Bang PD-nim to be hiring a overly young candidate as our manager, but after meeting you you really doesn't look like Suga's age"
Suga :"Enough with my age, I'm only 25 this year!"
"Seems like you're all having a good time together already, that's a good start!" says Bang PD from behind, they greated him and producer Kim as they were so into their conversation earlier that no one noticed the 2 of them walking near.
Producer Kim :"Well i hope I'm not spoiling the fun, but we need Vonne for a couple of hours. We will be heading over to the photoshoot venue to discuss with the team on their schedules and outfits"
Vonne :"Sure let me get my stuff and I'll meet you at the lobby in 10?"
Bang PD :"Sure do."

She waved goodbye to the boys and head back to her room to arrange her documents and off she went with Bang PD and producer Kim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 8 in the evening and the boys were discussing about some of their moves for tomorrow's concert when they heard a door bell. "Who is it?" asked RM, walking towards the door opening it. "Surprise!" says someone while holding a few packets of food up high blocking their faces.
RM :"Vonne?? Is that you? What are all these?"
Jungkook :"OMG ARE THOSE FOOD?!"
Son :"Haha all of you looked so blank what happen? Vonne went to bought us awesome food from the food streets on their way back after the meeting just because you boys wanted it so much"

All :"SERIOUSLY?! woah daebak you're the best Vonne!"

They all ran over to help out with the foods and placed them all on the table while some of them started eating. "We're so hungry actually but also wanted to finish practicing our moves before thinking what to have for dinner" says Hoseok. "How did you manage to buy all these foods like there's a lot here?" Jin asked still looking at the amount of food like they're having a feast. 
Vonne :"Well I asked Bang PD-nim and producer Kim is it possible for us to stop by the food street while i go buy some dinner, they agreed and i told them to stay in the car as many would recognise them, but as i was buying the 3rd stall suddenly both of them appeared while helping me to carry"
RM :"Didn't the crowd goes crazy?"
Vonne :"Well they were having their face masks on haha" 
Jin :"I doubt no one will recognize them, especially with Bang's size"
They all laughed out loud Taehyung even spat out the food he was chewing from laughter.
Jungkook :"Wait.. who paid for all these then? We wouldn't want you to splurge on us, i mean we eat a lot.."
Vonne :"As far as my concern, all expenses spent on you guys could be reimbursed back by the company, but...this meal was actually on Bang PD-nim, says as a treat for your hard work. Don't over eat he reminded"

After their meal and all the chatting, they went back to get a rest before the big day tomorrow.
"She's really something..." thought Suga and off they went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright guys you're done with the rehearsal now please clean yourself and get ready" instructed one of the staff members as there's only 3 hours to go before their concert. They hurried back to the back stage and rest plus start getting ready. Everyone is busy taking their position and doing all necessary final sound-checks before the show starts.

"Hi guys, you all doing good?" asked Vonne once she walked into their room. "Yes Vonne we're all good, nervous as usual" "I've seen your rehearsal you have nothing to be worried about as on performance wise, just focus on what you have and leave the rest to us okay?" replied Vonne with an assuring smile on her face. "Jin oppa i saw you stumbled a little during DNA's rehearsal, is your ankle fine? Do you need the experts to take a look?" Vonne asked. "I'm fine luckily it didn't hurt me since I'm worldwide handsome" Jin answered, while Jimin "what does that have to do with your handsome face?" Vonne :"Thats right keep up with the positive vibes, we would need that, fighting!"

"Alright guys get ready we have 10 minutes left! Get into position and good luck!" announced the staff members as they all get ready to their stage position waiting for their show to start. As usual RM will give motivation speech before their concert, but this time they have Vonne together with us as their first concert together "Yah guys we do our best for the show tonight alright just like how we rock it! Vonne thank you for being with us during this crucial time we really appreciate it! Let's rock together alright?! Bangtan Bang Bangtan!" they cheered together as their hands waved up high and then getting back to position.

"Here it goes, oh dear Lord please bless us all for all the upcoming events. *speaking thru her headphone* alright lights flash and effects ready in 3..2..1.. LETS ROCK GUYS!" and by that the boys' first song for the night starts playing loud and clear "IDOL". Watching the crowd roars loudly cheering their names and fan-chants, heating up the whole venue while the boys puts in all their effort making the whole concert lively, makes Vonne teared up a little as she watched from the backstage, its like she's watching her favorite idol performing right infront of her, and she's the one behind their backs supporting them and being there for them, makes her feel unreal and yet proud of them. "It's gonna be a long and sweet journey with them" she said to herself with a sweet smile on her face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope you enjoyed this ff by bts.
Stay tuned for the next chapter