CHAPTER 33

"What?!" was all that came out from the guys mouth when they heard Vonne's reply.

Jhope :"For real?"
RM :"I mean... that idea did jump out my mind for a second, but I shook that off right away... he's really your ex boyfriend?"

Vonne nodded silently, not knowing how should she react to their questions, in fact she never expect to meet him again, let alone in Korea and yet in the entertainment industry, working as the same role in different company.

Jimin :"Vonne.. are you alright?" he scoot beside and held her by the shoulders "Its alright if you don't really wanna talk about it, we were just shocked and curious that's all."

Jin :"Yeah sorry we didn't thought about your feelings earlier"

"No no its alright, I'm alright. Its just... I haven't seen him in a long time, and did not expect to see him here you know. So... me behaving such is just a pure reflex" she gave out a soft smile, trying to let them know she's fine, when she wasn't so sure herself to be honest.

Yoongi :"You sure? You don't look really good. We understand that some relationships doesn't want to be remembered, but if you need to talk about it, we're always here alright?"

The guys all nodded and gave her reassuring smiles, held on her hands as she replied their smile, grateful to have them beside her as always.

Few days passed and everyone was just busy with their schedules as usual, they would sometimes came across with the Nick guy during award shows, and all they did was just exchange bows, trying not to show that they know about his past relationship with Vonne. 

As for Vonne, she was only giving out small smiles and courtesy bows if they happen to meet eye to eye. The boys swear they could see Nick trying to approach her for a conversation sometimes but Vonne seems to be forever busy with her work and leave no opportunity for Nick to counter. They couldn't deny that they got even more curious on the duo's past relationship but yet, they chose to respect Vonne's privacy, and only to ask her when she's ready to talk about it.

"That's it for today everyone, great work and have a good rest!" the director shouted as everyone bowed and clap as they wrap up the award show. It was 2 in the morning and everyone was exhausted. 

All artists were busy heading back to their rest room to change before they head back home, and as usual the boys would be doing their thank you speech to their fans in social medias before changing back to their casual attires.

As everyone were busy with their tasks, there was a slight knock on the door earning some crew member's attention.

"Hi good evening, we're sorry to disturb but is it possible if we could speak with Ms. Vonne?"

Crews :"Oh hi!" they gently bow towards the guys at the door, which happens to be few of NCT members "Is there anything we can help you with?"

NCT :"Ahh we found this on the floor at the stage earlier, we were wondering if it belongs to BTS seniors, just wanted to check-"

Vonne :"You were looking for me?" she heard what the NCT members said and head over to see what's going on.

NCT :"Ahh yes!" they bowed as she bow back "I'm sorry but we found this on the floor and thought it might be BTS senior's belonging so just to check with you" 

They politely pass the earring and necklace to her, which she nodded to confirm "Yes it belongs to one of the members, thank you-"

"Guys what are you doing here?" someone voiced out behind which causes everyone to look, including Vonne.

Nick :"Hi" he stopped and smile when he saw her at the door, she slightly nodded with a soft smile. 

"I'm sorry if the boys are disturbing-"