CHAPTER 24 - Anxiety

These few days had been busy for everyone, the boys were rehearsing as usual and Vonne were occupied with meetings with the company representatives and checking up with the crews with the preparations. Soon enough the day for the first award show was up, where they will be hitting the MMA award ceremony, the boys arrived at the red carpet dressed in smart casual, they head in the event hall after small conversations with the MC of the night. Vonne was in backstage together with the crew getting ready everything the boys would need during their performance.

"And the winner of the category goes to... BTS!"
Everytime this phrase were called out Vonne and the crews would cheered for them backstage and get all hyped up for the boys, it was the first time Vonne attended an award show with the boys as their manager, it was definitely a different experience and feeling than watching them on televisions or social platforms only. She would get a little emotional whenever the boys are up there on stage receiving their awards. After 2 hours it was almost time for the boys to perform, the crews were busy with their makeup hairstyle and outfits while Vonne went to check their props on standby ready for the boys to perform.

RM :"Alright guys we're up in a few minutes, remember we're gonna give our best tonight just the same as always alright? We do what we do best. Bang bangtan"
BTS :"Bangtan!" they waved them hands together down after cheering together with Vonne too
Vonne :"Good luck guys, you're always the best, don't stress out" she cheered while they all gave her a wide smile with a fighting sign before they get into position below the stage.
Vonne :"Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook you're up in 2 minutes, fighting!"
Crew :"Alright get in position, we're going in any minute now" as the boys gave them a good sign

As usual the crowd cheered for all of them whenever they appear on stage, this time a little louder as they were performing an additional stage both for their Fake Love and Idol performance. Right after their lengthy performance, Vonne waited for them at the backstage as usual and gave them a quick hug before they rush to walk back to their seats waiting for the MCs to announce the daesang award for the night "Great job guys, fighting!" Vonne cheered for them with every hug and the boys gave her a wide smile before rushing back to their seats. Vonne and the crew were waiting patiently for the daesang award announcement from backstage, eyes glued on the screeen while hands intertwining hoping for the best.
MC :"And the MMA artist of the year award goes to... Bangtan Sonyeontan!"
Vonne and the crew :"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" they all cheered happily jumping hugging each other on the announcement, they could see the boys wide smile through the wide screen too walking up to receive the award. Vonne shed tears as they were giving their speech, feeling proud of them for receiving what they deserve after all the effort they've put into.
BTS :"Kamsahimada, Army sarangheyo" they bowed as they finish their speech and happily circle each other jumping around on the stage.

Once they were back to the backstage everyone cheered for them when they came in their dressing room and they gave most of them a hug as thank you and lastly to Vonne who's standing at the very end of the line waiting to congratulate them.
Vonne :"Congratulations boys, really proud of all of you, you deserve every single award"
BTS :"Thank you Vonne really"
Taehyung :"Yah why are your eyes pinkish?"
Crew :"She cried during your daesang speech!"
Vonne :"Yah you promised not to say anything"
BTS :"Awwwww"
Suga :"Yah no one recorded her crying scene?"
Crew :"We did-"
Vonne :"YAH! What happen to all the promises"
Crew :"You were so cute trying to hide when we found out"
Hoseok :"Hyung hyung show us later"
Vonne :"NO!"
And they laughed together embracing their moment together before they get ready to record for their own Bangtan bomb channel thanking their fans for the awards. After the recording they change back to their outfits and head back to their dorm as they have to head to the company for rehearsal early in the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed and the boys were either at the company rehearsing or start attending award shows according to their schedules, whenever they got an award the crews would always be cheering for them backstage. Vonne would usually be at the backstage together with the crews prepping everything for the boy's performance, but there are a few times where crowds can spot Vonne at the event hall telling the boys something or placing small hand towels in a bag on one of their seat when they're performing on stage so that they could wipe their sweats after performance, and there are times where she will need to stand with the event crew below the stage to monitor the boys on stage so that they would know what to improve. Little did she know that there are fans who has been recording her interaction and some videos has started to spread across various social platforms.