CHAPTER 13 - Supper Night

Once they arrived at the barbeque stall many eyes were focused on them, but of course they had 3 bodyguards standing beside them so the crowds were kept a distance to prevent unnecessary harm against them. The owner gave them a safer spot to dine at but still not a lot of privacy were given but they were fine as they already knew it when they chose to had their supper there, instead of fancy cafes or restaurants, they just want to have some normal supper spot to dine at.

They were having their time barbeque-ing and eating while they talk on funny stories and memories.
Jimin :"Is it okay if I have soju?"
RM :"Yah you sure? We have a flight tomorrow to catch though"
Jimin :"I just have the urge to drink soju now you know, we're having such a great time here just talking and eating without worrying much"
Hoseok :"As long as you don't overdrink.."
Jimin :"You know me hyung, I will keep to my limits"
RM :"Well then who else wants soju?"
They all raised their hands. "Vonne?" asked RM. "Come on Vonne we haven't get to have a drink with you before" pleaded Taehyung. "I don't think the fans would mind you know, our crews had soju with us too after our concerts or events" says Jin.
Vonne :"No over-drinking" she says, and they all replied "YES MA'AM"

They spent their time having delicious meal with soju, feeling some cold breeze and chating  away without much worries, to them they are having the time of their lives. Not everytime they get to eat whenever they want or go wherever they wish to. They like the company, Vonne too, ever since she accepted Bang's offer she's hasn't been able to rest or slow down to enjoy anything, its like a small break for her before they start their hectic schedules again. There are fans taking their photos from time to time, but they don't really mind as they are not doing anything illegal or was prohibited in the kpop industry.
Jin :"By the way, anyone noticed that there's a new fan group now which involves someone close to us?"
Taehyung :"Yah I know I know" he raised up his hand excitedly like someone fighting for a chance to answer a question.
Jimin :"I think I know what are you talking about hyung!"
Jungkook :"When i first saw it I was shocked and super happy at the same time"
Vonne :"Which fan group are you guys talking about?" she asks while chewing some barbeque meat.
Hoseok :"Hold up you don't know who are we talking about?"
RM :"Yah its impossible, you know almost everything especially on news and social platforms. I saw you monitoring almost everyday even I'm amazed"
Vonne :"But you're not talking about BTS right? I don't see any new fan groups for BTS which are so obvious where the 7 of you seems to know whats all about"
Jin :"Well I did say involves someone CLOSE to us.."
Vonne :"Bang..PD-nim..?" she answered with curious cute wide eyes while holding to a barbeque stick. They all looked at her and after a few seconds pause they laughed so loud that everyone around were shocked, some of the members even spat out whats in their mouth by laughing too hard.
Suga :"Yah seriously Vonne how on earth can you thought it would be Bang PD-nim?!! ITS YOU!"
And they all laughed even louder with Suga's funny reaction and the way he shouted its Vonne whom the new fan group is all about.

Vonne :"What?! What do you mean?"
All of them look up their phones to show her on the new fan group that was created by public.
RM:" Take a look at this" he passed his phone for Vonne to look at it
Vonne :"Bangtan Vonnie??"
Hoseok :"Congrats to your new nickname!" he smiles so brightly 
Jimin :"I like your nickname though its so cute"
Vonne :"Yah seriously when did I become a part of the fan group now?"
Jungkook :"Vonne you should be proud, you're one of the few managers of kpop idols who gets famous, one of them was IU's bodyguard and not even manager. But he got famous after some time with her, whereas you got famous with a fan group within a week after your photo and news came out. I'm impressed!"
Jin :"And look there's beginning to have more and more with different cute names...and they even started shipping!" he laughs out loud with his famous laugh.
All :"What?! WHO ARE THEY SHIPPING HER TO?!"
Jimin :"I remember I saw one where they ship her with..."
Hoseok :"Who?!"
Jimin :"Suga hyung"
Vonne's eyes grew wide with her lips parted a little looking at them "They start shipping?! How did they even start with? I mean I don't think there's any photos for them to start shipping with any of you". 
Taehyung showed her a video of Suga walking pass few bouquets of flowers holding by some fan boys wanting to give it to Vonne at the airport and Suga slightly pulling Vonne to walk pass the fans. The video was on replay in slow motion done by the fans just to show that Suga went jealous or something. 
Vonne :"Yah they're really good in all these aren't they?" 
Hoseok :"OMG Yah Yah, look at these videos and different ships they have!"
They all gathered together to look at Hoseok's phone, which shows a few clips of Jin, Taehyung and Jimin slightly turning their heads to look or rather 'stare' at the fan boys in airport, and also after the conference while they were walking towards their vehicle heading back, some of the members were looking at those fan boys going crazy over Vonne, which leads to many rumors and captions saying each and specific members are growing jealously because the boys going after Vonne.

RM :"Vonne you seriously never come across to all these fan groups?" he asked when all of them are seated back to their seats laughing.
Vonne :"Honestly I saw this few days ago but I didn't thought that it would start to heat up whereby even all of you would know about it, i mean like...10 thousand plus members in the group within 2 days? It doesn't sound huge to any of you, but I'm only as your manager not any idol"
Taehyung :"You are THE MANAGER Vonne, to us and now to the fans too, its not a small thing you know?"
Vonne :"Seriously though I'm not ready for all this, i mean like they even start shipping us, so we would need to be more careful now-"
RM :"Come on Vonne, you know how would those rumors and stories go with the public creating many variations of story lines. You weren't afraid of the rumors you'll get when you didn't tell the public who were you, but you're afraid of this now?"
Suga :"It did gave you some impact after that isn't it?"
Vonne :"Its not because of that, earlier I knew the rumors wouldn't hurt any of you once the company releases the official statement, but for all these shipping...it will go on for quite some time and some might get even deeper, I just don't want any negative impact to hit any of you you know?"
RM :"Yah Vonne...don't think like that. First of all, we're not afraid of all those rumors on you and any of us alright? We've been in this industry long enough to handle all these, second, how can you talk like this I mean like have you seen the comments and compliments written by viewers?? They loved you! Like seriously even when we read it it suddenly looks like we weren't enough to be ship together with you"
Vonne :"Oh shut up RM! You're exaggerating-"
Jin :"She would be the visual if she were in an idol group"
Taehyung :"She don't even need to be in a group!"
Hoseok :"Yah hold on what starsign are you Vonne? Which month are you born in?"
Vonne :"December"
Jin :"YAHHHH I knew it, I told you all December babies are born to be visual, look at me and Vonne-"
Taehyung :"And me!" and they go on talking and teasing each other more.

Taehyung :"Well we all know the exciting news are loads are loving Vonne and many are accepting her being around us. See told you there's nothing to be worried of"
Vonne :"I didn't mention anything about worryi-"
Jimin :"We might not know you for very long yet Vonne, but from your personality we know what you're worrying or will be worried of, you always think of us first before you, and although that maybe what a manager should do, we really hope that you will put yourself first before us sometimes you know"
Suga :"Didn't I told you that you can come to us anytime you feel like it? Don't keep everything to yourself Vonne, you won't be happy like this"
Vonne :"Hey...thank you guys for your thoughts, I didn't know you'll observe me so closely though" she let out a teasing laugh "But really.. thank you for all of your concerns, you don't know how that will brighten me up" she said sincerely with a sweet smile.
Hoseok :"Don't you guys feel like she and Suga hyung has almost the same characteristic-"
Taehyung :"NO"
Jimin :"What?! No way!"
Jin :"Yah they're like the total opposite how can you say someone who acts so cold with someone who always comes in like a warm lovely goddess-"
Suga :"Yah what do you mean by that?"
Hoseok :"IM SAYING.. they has the same characteristic as in they always keep and holds back to what's inside their mind and heart. They'll hide everything especially negative thoughts and impacts to themselves without wanting others to worry. I mean we all do too, but among us I think Suga hid it more, Jimin too"
RM :"So we make it a habit to always speak for yourself when you want and you need it with us, we're a team a family, and we need to be there for each other. What's the point of we speaking infront of nation asking them to love themselves speak for yourself when we ourselves can't even speak for ourselves? So guys, speak out, like how we always say, no one can help you if you don't speak for yourself, including you too Vonne, you always put us first and concern on us whether are we really okay and everything, you're the one who reminded me on those words which I just said, but we want to be there for you too, so talk to us if you need us, alright?"

She nods with a smile on her face, getting teary a little as she appreciates how the boys would treat her like a family and also check on her from time to time. And they continued a little while then they start leaving back to their home to prepare for their flight tomorrow after saying good night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope you liked this ff.
Stay tuned for the next chapter.