CHAPTER 19 - Silent Treatment

The boys were standing infront of the girl while Vonne being pushed to stand behind them, and the crew leads were standing next to the girl. The other crew members heard the shouting and came in to check what's going on as well.

Jin :"I remember you, you were always incharge of our outfits right? Why are you doing this? Don't you ever thought of the consequences? Its all fun to you isn't it?"
Girl :"Oppa I didn't thought of any bad thoughts, I just thought its fine-"
Suga :"How is it fine by doing so?"
RM :"We trusted all of our crews with everything, every events, how do you think we'll think of it with all these going on?"
Suga :"And the best part is after everything you've done, you still think you're right even after Vonne tries to talk to you on the effect and consequences that could have happen" he scoffs
Girl :"I'm sorry oppa, I just wanted to show your outfits to my friends.."
She doesn't know what to say or to explain anymore with her behavior.
Crew lead A :"I'll call the company to report on this incident
Girl :"Please don't! Please oppa I can't lose this job! Please oppa..." she cried loudly as she ran towards the boys asking for forgiveness, the crew lead hold her back incase she hurt anyone.
RM :"Its not up to us to make any decision, we just hope you understand and come to your senses on the wrongdoing you've done and change for a better"
Jin :"And also we hope you don't blame Vonne or anyone on this issue, you're the one who's in the wrong at the beginning. You should be lucky that they found out about this earlier so that you don't commit to any further wrongdoing"

And with that they leave her with the crew leads as the crew lead called up the company to report on the issue. The boys stood by with Vonne when she talks with the crew members on tomorrow's arrangements and also the boys outfits. They all packed their stuff and get ready to leave after everything is settled. The boys weren't really talking with Vonne after they came out from the room. Even after they head back to their own hotel rooms, no texts were sent to Vonne's phone as well. She kinda get it if they're mad at her, as she always tries to settle everything by herself even when she promised them that she won't hide anything from them.

The next day comes along, all of them were rehearsing at the venue for their preparation before tomorrow's concert and Vonne as usual with the crews. The boys didn't talk to her as much as they would since last night, even when Vonne checks up on them during their rehearsals, they didn't give her little heart fingers as they would always do, which makes the other crew members felt worried and awkward at the same time as they know last night's issue was the caused of it, and Vonne isn't the one that should be blamed. What makes them worried even more was Vonne wasn't even complaining or talking to anyone over this too, she just keep a soft smile whenever the crew looked at her with concern looks.

Son :"Alright guys you have 20 minutes rest before we continue with the next rehearsal"
The boys nodded while holding to their drinks and towel and sat on the stage resting.
Son :"So...what's up with you boys and Vonne today? You're not talking and interacting like you used to"
Jin :"Nothing hyung"
Son :"So you're hiding things from me too now?"
Suga :"Why don't you ask Vonne hyung? Since she's close to you she might not hide things from you like she did to us"
Son :"So this is all its about isn't it? Its about last night's incident?"
They all remain silent.
Son :"You know its not her fault right? Its not fair for you to be angry at her for that, yet she's the one who caught the girl doing all that to you boys"
Taehyung :"Then why is she hiding it from us hyung? We asked her why is she staying back late despite us worrying about her, she still chose to not tell us about it"
Jungkook :"We just don't get it why she doesn't want to tell us anything even its cases like this"
Son :"And you chose to give her the silent treatment when you guys had so much to ask so much you wanted to know?"
Taehyung :"We just wanted to let her know how we felt and how upset we are, and not having her to do that to us again"
Son :"So... you're like a parent punishing their child-"
Taehyung :"She promised us to not hide things from us hyung!"