CHAPTER 10 - The Meeting

Bang :"Hello boys. First of all, welcome back. You'll get to take some short sweet rest for this week before your upcoming events starting the next week, we hope you'll get to enjoy this week's short holiday. Now as we all know, due to Han's leave, we've hired and assigned Vonne to be guiding you and as manager of BTS. She's been there with you for a week now during your concert and photoshooting interview in Taiwan, although we understand its only been maybe less than a week of your interactions, but we would like to know how do you feel about her? Is she doing her role well and treating all of you in good shape?"
RM :"Good evening Sirs. To answer your question, i think we would all gladly say yes, she's been there for us and even the crews throughout this whole week's schedules, and from what I see she's been working her ass off just for us. Now I'm not saying this because others told me so, but we actually see it with our eyes. She's young, but she has that mature thinking that makes her able to handle things and situations with great considerations, and I'm actually amused by that"
Producer Kim :"What about the other members? Anything to say?"
Jin :"I totally agree with what RM has just mentioned. She's smart, loving and sharp at the same time, always aware of her surrondings and make sure everything is under control, at the same time she cares on everyone's well-being, even some of our crew members too"
Suga :"I believe you've read the news and social platforms this morning, and also seen the news on our appearance in both airports just now, I don't think one can easily manage all those situations needless to say at the same day. She's been attacked by negative and hateful comments since the morning or even since our street roaming photos shows up in social platforms, she's able to handle her own emotions and yet being all bubbly in the morning before we leave to the airport. Yet within an hour time when we reached Taiwan airport, she's been facing questions everywhere and cameras flashing with crazy fans shouting names and words which are unpleasant to listen to, even we as idols sometimes gets frustrated with all these but she manage to just smile it off without giving any respond. Even if many of you Sirs hasn't seen her on workfield yet, i think by looking at today's situation would be enough to prove you on her ability to lead or be in the team with us"

Jimin :"During our concert performance everyone was crazy busy as usual, and with all the things she needs to do, she manage to notice that I've injured my ankle when I nearly tripped on stage when no one else noticed, and she have the crew to get ready my medication right after our performance when she's busy thanking all event producers and directors on our behalf."
Taehyung :"She's very sensible and alert to what people tells her, even if its the smallest things, and i think that's why she asked for your approval to take us out for a night street roaming, which never in our minds she would take what we said so seriously, we're all very touched on her actions."
Hoseok :"Overall we're all very happy and beyond gratitude to have her beside us. It may sounds crazy as we've been with her for only less than a week, but it feels like we're so close like family when we're with her"
Jungkook :"I agree with all the hyungs. I might not be able to express myself well, but during this whole week when we were mentioning on how great she was, Suga hyung always told us off by saying its still too early to know or compliment someone, but now even he has been complimenting and thanking her... a lot. I think thats enough to prove as well?"
Suga :"Yah why do you have to involve me in to your comments?"

Producer Kim :"Alright boys we hear you right" he says with a big smile on his face. Both he and Bang PD has been trying to not show their big smiles when the members complimented on Vonne. They knew she would perform well, they just didn't expect all 7 of them to be accepting and complimenting her within a week, especially Suga and RM as one being the 'cold-mountain' who comes hard on accepting everyone, and the other one might be having great expectation on her since she'll be needing to guide him in those aspects which a leader in the boyband should do.
Producer 1 :"Well it seems like you're all have been liking her and her work. Well done, i guess we can come to a conclusion then" he looked at the others in the board room and they all nodded.
RM :"I'm sorry but am just curious, were you evaluating her work that's why the company hasn't announce her position to the public yet? I mean no offence but we were just curious why she wasn't answering the reporters on her position as our manager and needs to go through with all the unpleasant words from the fans"
Producer 2 :"Well of course we would need to hear from all 7 of you first since she's the one guiding all of you. We wouldn't want to take sides or just simply assign someone to be with a group for long without knowing how do you feel first. But that's not the main reason we did not announce to the public yet today after the news of you roaming the street came to public"
Bang PD :"I've warned Vonne before when she called me up to ask for permission to bring you out, she says she knows on the consequence and of course I wouldn't mind her being seen together with all of you in public as sooner or later the public would know and its normal."
Suga :"Then why no official statement was announced by the company yet?"