Chapter 2

Lost Girl

<--Chapter 2-->

Peter was removed from the class, along with the 75 boys who were with him, and was taken to prison. I just hope they never escape; I am not anticipating finding out what is a 'fate far worse than death' is for him.

*

It's been a month. Most of us have forgotten what happened, but not me. Peter said he'll come for me first! And he also promised us a fate worse than death and I am not excited about being the first one to suffer it.

Ever since that day, my mind never rested not once. I was tired and scared and had absolutely no idea of what was going on. My parents were far more scared than I was, and so they didn't allow me to leave the house anymore.

I was quarantined and homeschooled.

It has been really lonely and I didn't get to see many friends (not like I had so many of them before), but it was also pretty sad. Even though I was a little annoyed, I didn't argue with my parents. I knew the danger I was in and what I was facing if Peter ever caught me.

*

I was sitting at my desk in my room, working on my computer, when I suddenly heard a swoosh noise behind me. I stopped writing and slowly turned around, yet I saw no one there. I shrugged it off and went back to writing.

Swoosh

I heard again. I thought it was like before, so I paid no attention to it, knowing there is nothing there. "Ahem," I heard someone clear their throat.

My movement stopped and I knew who it was. I closed my computer and slowly turned to see Peter, sitting on my bed, facing me with an evil smirk on his lips.

My breathing hitched and I started yelling, hoping my parents will hear. "MOM-" My screaming turned into muffles as Peter was now facing me, a few inches from my face, covering my mouth with his hand.

"I'm back," he whispered darkly into my ear, still keeping eye contact. I gulped and tried to move away, but he gripped my arm tightly and kept me close. I felt his hot breath hit my neck every time he exhaled, and it made shivers go down my spine. I had to get his palm away from my mouth so I could yell to my parents, so I did the first thing that came to mind.

"Ah! Did you just lick my palm?" Peter yelled and moved it away. I took this chance and quickly yelled to my parents. "Mom! Dad! Mom-" A hand was quickly placed tightly around my neck, making me stop screaming and only wheezing, trying to get some air to my screaming lungs. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move his arm away even if I tried.

He just looked at me with the angriest expression I had ever seen. His eyes were a few shades darker than their normal color, and he tightened his grip around my neck.

"Please," I said as I tried to move his arm away. "Be quiet, or I promise you, your punishment will be worse than your friends' punishment." He hissed into my ear.

"I'm sorry," I said, still trying to get air. "Are you going to stay quiet?" He asked, not caring if I couldn't breathe. "Y-yes," I wheezed out. He let go of my throat and I started taking in large breaths. Placing my hand where his was, I knew his grip was going to leave a mark.

After a few moments my breathing calmed and I was looking at him, both confused and scared.

"Now that's a good girl," he said smirking, then went to my bed and got comfortable while laying down.