Chapter 4

Lost Girl

<--Chapter 4-->

I woke up to the warm sun hitting my face. My eyes fluttered open, and I smiled when I saw Peter wasn't there. He's probably just taking care of some stuff. I thought to myself as I got up from the bed. I fixed it and saw something lying on the bedside table.

I walked up to it and saw a bunch of clothes folded neatly. Attached to the clothes was a note. I picked it up and read what it said.

Taylor,

I noticed what you're wearing now isn't exactly 'fit' for the forest of Neverland. So, I decided to take it upon myself to get you new and more comfortable clothes. I am waiting for you at camp, and if there is anything wrong with it, just call me, and I'll be there to fix it.

Hope you had a great night's sleep,

-Peter

I put the note aside and picked up the clothes. (See picture above)

I walked out of the large hut, and Peter immediately made his way toward me.

He looked at how it was and smiled. "It fits you well, I see," he said kindly.

I smiled and nodded. "It does, thank you."

He motioned me to come after him, which I did, and he led me to the campfire.

There was now a small table with many plates stacked on top of another at the edge of the table and larger plates and bowls with various foods placed on them.

Peter handed me a plate, and I started filling it with food.

Once we both had our food, we went to the fire and sat next to each other on a log.

There was this awkward silence as we ate our food and it was killing me. "So," I said, placing my fork on the plate and looked at Peter.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response, taking another bite of his food.

"Are you going to tell me why I'm here?" I asked. Peter just chuckled and shook his head. "No, no you will not know until I know you're ready." He said with food still in his mouth.

"Why?" I asked, looking into his eyes frustrated and confused.

"Because I said so." He spoke a little angrier. I gulped and took my fork again and took a bite of the food.

After a few minutes, my plate was half-finished, and I questioned Peter again.

"But why don't you think I'm ready?" I asked him again.

"Taylor, I don't think you're ready for that information. Now stop questioning me and eat your food." He said, not even bothering to look at me.

"But-"

"Taylor," he said in a warning voice.

"No, Peter," I saw him stiffen for a moment after I said that. Then, the angry look came back.

"This is not fair-"

"Taylor, enough!" He yelled. All the boys stopped talking and stared at us.

I immediately shut my mouth and looked at him with a scared expression as he looked at me with fire burning in his eyes.

"Breakfast's over," Peter said, standing up. "Go to the hut and do not leave." He demanded.

I stood up from my seat as well and looked at him, yet didn't dare to look him in the eyes. I felt him staring down at me with power, but I couldn't deny it, I felt so weak next to him and I hated it.