Can I Love Her?... ❤

This story sets during the time Bondita was in London.
Its been 4 years since Anirudh last saw her when he dropped her to her hostel.
(Ages)
Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary-: 27
Bondita Roy Chowdhary-: 16
______________________________________
"Pati babu!.. Aaiye... Chaliye mere saath!...",she said in a deep heavenly voice, holding his hand and pulling him with her, while he followed her like an enchanted soul.

"Aaiye na!...Hum saath mein puri duniya dekhenge!... Aur yeh duniya humein dekhegi, pyar karte!..."she said chuckling. Still not looking behind and walking ahead.

"Bondita tum kahaan le ja rhi ho mujhe?.. Aur tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho?... Main to tumhe London chodke aaya tha na?!... Toh tum yahaan kaise aayi?..." He asked frowning. But she didnt utter a word and kept walking.

"Bondita jawaab chahiye mujhe!.."he said a bit sternly now.

She stopped and said, still not looking at him,"Jawaab hi to dene aayi hu aapko!... Vo jawaab jo aap kab se dhundh rahe hain!... Uss sawaal ka jawaab jo aapko chain se sone nhi deta!... Baar baar sataata hai aapko!..."

Anirudh frowned and she continued, "Main aaj aapko aapke iss sawaal ka jawaab dene aayi hu, ki aap mujhse pyaar karte hain ya nhi?.... Yahi haina vo sawaal jo aapke mann ko shaant nhi hone deta?!..." She asked and he nodded.

"Ha.. Haan!... Yahi hai vo sawaal!... Aur.. Aur kya tum sachme jaanti ho iska jawaab?!... To batao na Bondita!... Kya main tumse pyaar karta hu?...." He asked getting restless...

Bondita still had her back towards him.
She said softly," Pati Babu, aap... Mujhse... "

He asked getting more restless, "Haan haan!... jaldi bolo na Bondita!... "
He got no reply this time.

"Bolo na pls Bondita!...", he said slightly moving closer to the beauty standing ahead him. Her back still towards him.

He touched her shoulder lightly and..... She disappeared!... She disappeared into the darkness, leaving him between nowhere!... He looked around only to find pitch black darkness!...

"Bondita!..."he called out.

"Bondita Mera Jawaab to do!..."he shouted sitting upright from his sleep!.... He sat on his bed breathing heavily. His face painted in clear fear and restlessness. His kurta slightly wet in sweat.

He threw away the blanket and putting down his feet, wore his slippers. He stretched out his hand to grab a glass of water and drank it in all at once.

He stood up from his bed and went to the window. The night was at its peak and the land glowed beautifully in the silver glow of the moon. He looked up at the Moon to find some peace in its purity.

"Yet another dream it was!..."he thought.
"You still didnt tell me Bondita!... Why do you always have to disappear at the most important moment?!... I guess I will need to figure out it myself!..." He thought himself and sighed deeply.

He glanced at the photo frame on the wall adjacent to the window and smiled looking at his little Bondita. He obviously loved that little girl but what about his wife?... Does he love her as his wife?... Will he ever do so?...Afterall, she won't a remain a child always!.... And most importantly, he is her husband!.. For how long can he treat her as a child?... She will also have her own thoughts and wishes once she grows up enough to understand relationships!...

Thinking this he retired once again to his bed and tried to sleep.

_____________________________________

That day Anirudh had recieved a bundle of letters. And one of them was his Bondita's!...

He seperated all the work letters from hers and quickly went through all of them to check for anything urgent so that he can read her letter peacefully.
Thankfully they were causual letters and could be ignored for a while.