Tere Mere Sapne- Her Baba's Ring

Anirudh Roy Chowdhary-: 22
Bondita Roy Chowdhary-: 15

This is  gonna be Two- Shot!❤️
This isn't anywhere a romantic Story, just an innocent one!❤️

Would give the credits at the end of the second part!❤️❤️

"Dada, please make sure everything is perfect! And don't forget those Red roses!" Anirudh walked into the hall, talking to a man who was decorating a pillar at the entrance.

"Ofcourse! Afterall it's Bondita Boudi's Birthday!!" Batuk said rolling his eyes at Anirudh.
"Only she deserves all the importance in the world, right?"

"Oh Come on Batuk! I know she's your best friend too!" Anirudh replied with a smile, patting his little brother's head lovingly.

"By the way, Dada! What are you gonna gift Boudi?!" He asked excitedly.

"You'll know that soon!" Anirudh told and went away to his study after smiling at his brother again.

.......

Soon it was evening and the guests had started to arrive. Bondita was getting ready in her room, wearing the saaree that her Kaka sasurji gifted her for her birthday.

"Koyeli Didi!" Bondita was talking to their maid, whom she considered her family.
"I'm just so excited for my Pati Babu's gift!"

"I'm sure he'll gift you something really special!" Koyeli replied, adjusting Bondita's saree.

"I know it's gonna be the best gift!" Bondita murmured excitedly.

......

Bondita was standing with Anirudh, greeting the guests. He hadn't left her side even for a second that day and it just made Bondita feel ever so special!

"Thankyou so much for this party, Pati Babu!" She whispered.
"It's amazing!"

"You like it?!" He asked with a loving smile.

"I love it!" She replied with excitement, to which he just smiled happily.

He always wanted to see her happy. No matter what it costed him, her happiness mattered to him the most.

"Come on! Let's cut the cake!" He said after a while and Bondita just followed him excitedly. She still hadn't recieved her Pati Babu's Gift which he had promised to give after she cuts the cake.

Anirudh lead her to the round table in the middle of the room and the cake was brought. It was a beautiful white cake and Bondita absolutely loved it.

Anirudh smiled at her flabbergasted expressions and handed her the ribboned knife.

"Please join me, Pati Babu!" She requested.

"Sure!" He replied and held her hand over the knife.

"Boudi! First blow the candle and make a wish!" Batuk told her excitedly.

"Okay!"

"What's your wish, Bahu?" Trilochan Kaka asked curiously.

"Pati Babu!" She murmured and everyone looked at her with surprise. Anirudh frowned at her but she just smiled back.

"Kaka sasurji! I mean, fulfilling my Pati Babu's dream is my only wish!" She told, making everyone smile at her.

Anirudh felt so happy seeing his Bondita value him and there dream so much!

"My wish is that one day I become a barrister, just like my Pati Babu and accompany him in bringing the changes that he wants to see in the society." She said confidently, looking at her Pati Babu.