Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 1)

This is gonna be TS or may be in 3 parts too.... And do tell me what all do you want me to show in this situation more❤ This is an amazing idea by pragwithpen

Ages-
Anirudh Roy Chowdhary: 26
Bondita Roy Chowdhary: 18
She is London since the past 5 years❤

"Long Distance Relationships are hard, but they are also incredible if you can love, trust, respect and support each other from a distance, you'll be unstoppable once you are together!"

"Dear Bondita,

You are a  thousand miles away from me, but truly, no one is closer to my heart than you!...
It clearly doesn't matters where I am, I am yours!... Only yours!....
One day, there will be no distance between you and me!... It will be just us!...

I know you miss me badly, because I feel no different!...Every day passes like an year!... I feel it has been a lifetime since I saw that pretty smile!... A lifetime since I saw you laugh out loud!...

But there's something I have learnt!... Something I have started knowing and believing!....
No natter where you go, you'll always be in my heart Bondita!.... As my favorite student!...As My Companion!....As My best friend!...And as My Guide too!
And I want you too to remember this forever Bondita!...

Now!... I have a riddle for you!...

"Just like the river meets the sea, just like the raindrops meet the ground, a free soul will soon meet a static one."

Yours
Anirudh
(Pati Babu)"

Bondita had read this letter a thousandth time now!... She had always read all his letters more than just once, but this was different!...In this one, he was telling her that he misses her and that riddle!... Bondita just couldn't solve it.

Generally Bondita would easily decipher the meaning behind riddles, but that one was different. May be it was the effect of her Pati Babu, that she ended up blushing till she reached the riddle part of the letter and then just couldn't focus on it.

Whatever it was, she was really looking upto solve that riddle. She sat back on her bed in the Roy Chowdhary Mansion in London. She was wearing a beautiful pink saree which was decorated with golden embroidery. She had always loved getting dressed in the old way when she was at home.

She was just sitting on her soft bed holding the letter in her hands. Suddenly the caretaker of the mansion, who was an old english woman, came upto her room and knocking the already opened door said,"Someone has come to meet you mistress. "

Bondita looked upto her and nodded. She kept the letter under her pillow and went downstairs to check upon the intruder.
She went near the hall where the caretaker had asked the guest to wait.

Bondita entered the hall and gasped. It was a man. He was sitting on the sofa with his back faced towards the doorway, where she stood.

Only his hair was visible from behind.  The room was filled with a known fragrance. Maybe it was his perfume. Bondita, just by looking at his hair and the scent of his perfume, knew who it was.

She didnt need a second thought and spoke up, her voice shivering in shock,"P... Pa...Pati Babu?!... "

And instantly the man turned around. His eyes already filled with tears. She gasped hard and covered her wide opened mouth with both her hands in shock.