Sindoor!❤

This is just my imagination!... Which I really wanted to see in the show, but.... Whatever!... So I decided to write it myself!😉....

Its Anidita's Wedding Day!  And here's a small glimpse of it!❤

Ages
Bondita-: 19
Anirudh-: 31
____________________________________

Happy Reading!❤

It was there wedding day!
Everyone was really Happy!... The Dushmani between both the families had ended, and Anirudh and Bondita were getting 'Re'- married by their families.

Anirudh stood in the mandap, waiting for his bride. He had worn a white and red traditional Dhoti- Kurta. His looked like a perfect Bengali Groom with the sandalwood on the center of his forehead and above his eyebrows. A beautiful smile on his face was evident and it was clearly visible how happy he was!...

Kaka and Som stood there smiling and giggling seeing Anirudh so excited and happy!... Somnath too had forgotten all the hatred and had accepted his boudi lovingly.
Soon Sampurna announced, "Bondita ko le aaiye!"

Bondita was brought on the pithi, her face covered with two Betel leaves. Her beautiful hands, painted in the red alta, hid her face with the leaves. She had worn the same saree that she wore 9 years ago, in their first wedding!... Anirudh had so wished to see in the same look.

She was brought near Anirudh and the men, who included Chandrachur, took rounds around him.

Anirudh had looked around, just to get a good look of his new bride. He noticed her beautiful feet, painted in alta. After the rounds were completed, Bondita was brought in front of him for the Shubho Drishti.

She slowly removed the leaves from her face. Anirudh gasped at the first look of his wife!... She looked so heavenly, resembling the idol of Dugga Ma in the temple!...

"Khoob Shundor!" He exclaimed softly, but everyone heard it and bursted into a laughter filled with blushes and teasing for the couple.

Bondita inched closer and with innocence pleated in her voice, asked, "Aap kaun hain?!.. Mere Hone Waale Pati kya?.."

Anirudh smiled nostalgically and a little tear filled his eye. He smiled at her lovingly and replied, "Haan!... Main hi hu, tumhara Hone wala pati, Bondita!"

She grinned at him and was made to sit down. Anirudh too sat beside her for the puja. They both looked at each other throughout the rituals, stealing glances. He wanted to hug her tightly, and her desire was no different. After kakasasurji did their gathbandhan lovingly and Anirudh had made her wear the Barrister Robe, they stood up for the Pheras.

They vowed to stay together, respect, protect and love each other for seven births!.

Now came the time for Sindoor Daan!... Bondita's eyes welled up only at the sight of Anirudh scooping up the sindoor in the silver coin!... He smiled at her and moving away her maangteeka with the other hand, he filled her hairline.

Bondita closed her eyes, feeling the blessing to have worn the pure, red love of her Pati Babu!... She couldn't control now and broke down into tears!... She covered her face with both her palms and strted crying. Anirudh quickly kep the coin back in the tray and cupped her face.

"What happened Bondita?... Tum ro kyu rhi ho?!..." He asked her, alarmed.

She tried catching back her breaths and spoke in between her sobs, "Pati babu!... Aap nahi jaante, maine kitna intezaar kiya hai iss din ka!... Iss sindoor ko apni maang mein saje dekhne ka!... Aap ko nahi pata, har bar khudko Aaine mein dekh kitna bura lagta tha mujhe!.... Dil toot jata tha mera, jab har patni apne Pati ke naam ka sindoor apni maang mein sajaati thi... Aur main, dil se aapki Patni hote hue bhi iss adhikaar se vanchit thi!...."she said and everyone's eyes shedded tears. Anirudh wiped her tears and smiled sadly at her. He knew he had given her all this pain and he really felt sorry.

"Main jaanti hu yeh sab meri hi bhalai ke loye tha Pati Babu!... Aur main aapko doshi nhi maanti... Shotti!" She said.

"Par aapne mujhe mera sindoor chheen liya tha!.. Apni patni hone ka adhikaar chheen liya tha!... Iss ghar ki Grahlakshmi, kakasasurji aur Baba ki Bahu hone ka adhikaar chhen liya tha!..
Aur aaj! Aaj mujhe itne saal baad, yeh sab vaapas mila haina...  Vo bhi ek saath!...Isliye meri aankhein yeh khushi samhaal nahi paayin!...."she said broke down crying once again!....

Anirudh held her hands tightly and wiped her tears. He softly caressed her cheeks and calmed his Bondita down.

"I am so Sorry for all this Bondita!.. Shayad maafi maangna sahi bhi na ho... Jitna dukh maine tumhe diya hai, uske saamne koi bhi maafi choti hi hai!... " he said sadly.

"Isliye, main aaj tumhe yeh vachan deta hu, ki aaj ke baad, main tumse tumhara yeh adhikaar, yeh sindoor kabhi dur nhi hone dunga!.. Yeh bas tumhara hi hai!... Aur humesha- humesha ke liye tumhara hi rahega!..." He spoke and she smiled at him.

They both sat there, smiling at each other, lost in each other's eyes and love. Everyone gazed at their ideal couple and were deeply delighted to see a Reunion, so beautiful and  so much fulll of Love!❤

Do share your views too!❤ this is just what I imagined!  It has nothing at all to do with the show!❤
I know its a small one!😂🙈

But I was really stressed!... And whenever I am stressed, only writing can calm me down!🙈❤

Love Author!❤

....