Her Cuteness, His Care!❤

Surprise!!!❤ (especially for palak_k18)
This is a small and light hearted OS!❤ Hope you all like it!❤
Ages-
Anirudh Roy Chowdhary-: 33
Bondita Roy Chowdhary-: 25

"Bondita darwaza kholo!..." Anirudh shouted from outside her room.

"Aray kya hai Anirudh, vo aaraam kar rhi hogi na!... Tune hi toh kaha hai use pura din araam karne ko!...Kyu sata rha hai bahu ko?..." Kaka said, standing beside Anirudh and glaring at his son.

"Koi araam nahi kar rhi hai vo kaka!... Aaj Doctor ke paas jana hai injection... Mera matlab hai 'sui' lagwaane!... Isliye subah se darwaza band karke baithi hai!..." Anirudh explained and knocked the door again.

"Aray bhai,toh rehne de na!.... Kya rakha hai in suiyon mein!... Humaare samay mein toh..."Kaka stopped in between as Anirudh glared at him. Kaka also knew that he would never have a say when it came to Anirudh's care for Bondita.

"Bondita tumhe sunai nahi de rha kya?... Tum darwaza kholti ho ya main tod du?!..."he said in a stern voice.

"Bondit...."Anirudh stopped as he heard the unlatching sound of the door and it opened slowly. He looked down to see Bondita standing, clutching the door with one hand and her slightly visible baby bump with the other. She was 4 months pregnant and her stomach had started bulging out a bit, which made her look really cute.

She opened the door and went back to sit on her bed angrily. Kaka giggled seeing his children and went away to do some pooja in the temple. Anirudh came inside the room and latched the door. He walked to her and sat on the bed, beside her. Bondita looked at him grumpily for a moment and then looked away puffing her mouth.

Anirudh grinned and asked,"Baat nahi karogi?..."
She folded her arms and looked in a new direction, puffing her face, but not at him.
He slowly bent down, and kissing her stomach and clutching it softly with both hands, said, "Acha Baby, aapki Maa toh naraaz hain Baba se!.... Aap toh baat karoge na?!...."

Bondita looked down, and controlling her blush, she said in a cute, angry tone, "Nahi!... Baby bhi baat nahi karega aapse!..."

"May I know why?"he asked, lifting up his head and shifting closer to her.

"Kyunki aap Baby ki mumma ko zabardasti injection lagwaane le jaa rhe hain!..."she replied, pouting her lips cutely at him.

"Hey Dugga Maa!..."she exclaimed keeping a palm on her forehead.
"Itna zulm karte hain Mere Pati Babu mujhpe!... Itna gussa kam tha kya, jo ab yeh suiyaan bhi lagwaane lage!...Ab kaun bachaayega iss nanhi si Bondita ko?!" She exclaimed cutely and Anirudh could no longer resist laughing at her cute antics.

"Nanhi Bondita?!.. Are you serious?.. This nanhi Bondita is carrying another Nanhi Bondita or Anirudh inside her!" He said amidst his laughter, while she threw a pillow straight at his face.

"Chup kijiye aap!... Yeh bhi aap hi ki galti hai ... Uss din vo sab na karte toh hi acha rehta!...atleast I wouldn't have to take these injections!..."she said blushing in her anger too.

Anirudh kept the pillow on his lap and setting his hair with his fingers he said,"Are you even serious?... Sab maine hi kiya tha kya?... Uss din toh someone had completely forgotten all the shame!..."he smirked at her and she looked away blushing.

"Ab no more excuses Jaan!... Chup chaap saree change karke aao!... I am waiting outside the room." He announced and closed the door behind him.

She got up and sighing deeply, took out a fresh saree from the cupboard and draped it. She did her hair and went outside, just to find him smiling at her.

"Thats like my Good Girl!...."he pulled her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Bondita!..."he said softly holding her hands.
"You know you dont have to worry when I am with you, right?... " he assured her and  she nodded.
No matter how much she feared the pain of injections, his love was enough to cheer her.

She gave him a little smile and they walked out of the mansion to the car. He opened the door for her and she sat on the seat comfortably, holding his hand. He bent down and kept the open end of her pallu, that hung outside the car, on her lap and closed the door carefully.

Anirudh drove really slow and carefully. He had started being even more careful and gentler with her since the day she told him that he was going to be a father now!... He had developed a new sense of responsibility towards his family and his coming baby.

They reached the hospital and all the way his talkative Bondita had chatted with him. But now, she had become quite all of a sudden.

As he helped her get down the car, she held his arm tightly with both her hands, while he caressed her palms to calm her down.

They entered the doctor's cabin after a few minutes of waiting outside and the doctor greeted them happily.

Anirudh made her sit on the patient's chair and stood beside her. Bondita clutched his hands tightly while he too held her hand.

"Isse acha toh aap hi lagwa lijiye Pati Babu!...."she said cutely making Anirudh and the doctor burst out in laughter while she pouted her lips cutely.

The doctor asked her a few random questions about her health and then walked towards her with the injection in hand. He slightly pushed the syringe, making some liquid medicine trail out and softly pinched the skin on her arm.

As soon as she saw the injection, she closed her eyes tightly and dug her nails into Anirudh's arms. Anirudh so wanted to scream out of pain, but he suppressed it.

"Bondita do you love me?!..."he suddenly asked her, making her look at him in shock.

"Ofcourse, I do! But is that something to ask at this moment Pati Babu?!..." she exclaimed angrily.
"Can't you just..."

"Yes it was Mrs Chowdhary!.."the doctor interrupted, making Bondita look at him.

"Its done, the injection!... And you didnt even feel it! All thanks to your loving husband."he said, making both of them blush.

Bondita looked straight into Anirudh's and whispered,"Thankyou Pati Babu..."

Anirudh caressed her hair and blinked, smilingly at her.
After taking the reports from the doctor, they both sat back in the car. But before he could start the engine, Bondita turned to him and hugged him tightly, clutching her stomach with one hand. Anirudh held her close to his chest and caressed her stomach lovingly.

"Why do you love me so much Pati Babu?!..."she whispered, resting her face in his chest.

"Why does the heart beat Bondita?..."he asked her instead.

"Because it's meant to beat Pati Babu!..."she replied instantly.

"Just the same way, I am meant to love you Bondita. I was always meant to be with you, till my last breath." He replied with a beautiful smile on his face and she blushed looking into his eyes.

Bondita inched closer to him and pressed a small kiss on his lips lovingly. Anirudh too pecked her lips softly and then kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Can we please have Puchkas pati babu?!..."she pouted at him and he frowned.

"This is not a way to bribe your husband Jaan!...You so well know that I can die for that cute face!... Fine, you can have some. But some mean some!... Did you get that?...."he asked her strictly.

"Ji Shikshak Babu!..."she exclaimed puffing her chest and he giggled.

They had the puchkas and went back home happily.

Anirudh was always with her in every pain and in every happiness. He very well knew how to curve up her drooped lips. He knew the secrets of wiping all her tears instantly.

Indeed, his love for her is the purest and a rare one to find!❤....

Thats all for this OS!❤ Hope you all like this cute idea!❤ it was an amazing idea by my amazing jaaneman, palak_k18 ❤ happy madam?!😂🙈😘
Do share what you wanna read next!❤And keep loving!😘❤

Love, Author!❤

....