Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 2)

Continued from the previous part....

Anirudh had placed a soft kiss on her beautiful hands and made her shiver and blush!... She had never been so weak to any of his touch. They hugged a lot many times before she came to London and casual touches were common, but this one was different. It was the first time he had kissed her.

She shivered at his touch and he looked up with a smile. They both had almost confessed their love in the letters. Initially, when she cane to London, they used to discuss only studies and family in their letters. But slowly and gradually they started sharing their hearts, they starting telling that hoe much they miss each other, that what all do they dream to do once they meet.

Bondita stood up and held his hand. She guided him out of the hall saying, "Aaiye main aapko apna Kamra dikhaau Biristara babu!... "

Anirudh followed her happily, admiring the house. He had also lived here a few years back and was feeling nostalgic. They soon climbed the stairs and reached her room.

It was a really Beautiful room. It had some different peaceful vibe that made it more serene. The white curtains that flowed in the cool London breeze, the beautifully decorated walls, the family portraits on the walls and her awards. He was mesmerized.

He looked around and said, "Wow Bondita!... Its so amazing!... Beautiful!"

"May I sit here?" He asked patting lightly on the soft bed, while she nodded. Se too came near the bed and sat beside him smiling. She wanted to talk a lot to him.

Anirudh slowly tilted a bit on his right and sliding his hand into his pant pocket took out a small velvet box. Bondita looked at it confusingly yet with excitement.  He opened it and took out a beautiful gold chain with a small beautiful diamond pendant. Bondita gasped at the gleaming treasure in his hand.

"Umm... Kaka asked me to take a  gift for you... I hope you don't mind?... " he asked smiling awkwardly.

"No Noo!... Ofcourse not Pati babu!" She replied happily.

He gestured her to turn around so that he could make her wear it. Bondita turned around, taking her on one side. Anirudh felt tingles seeing her long slender neck bare like this. But he sighed, putting away all his thoughts and slid the chain around her neck.

The touch of his cold fingers in the Chilly Winter made Bondita shiver visibly. He smiled and and she turned around.

"Thankyou Pati Babu!.."she smiled and he patted her head lovingly. He had been admiring her since he came here.
'She is exquisitely beautiful!..' He thought.

Actually there was a secret he was hiding!...the chain, was a gift he brought for her by himself and not a one sent by Kaka... Though Bondita got to know it as soon as he lied to her.
'Why would Kakasasurji send a heart shaped pendant?... He would rather send me a Pushtaini haar' she had thought.

They both sat there and chatted for long. They had rediscovered their comfort gradually. The distance did pull them apart a bit, but not completely. They had just forgotten being comfortable with each other, but as they talked, it came back automatically.

They decided to go out the next day as Anirudh needed to rest for the day. Bondita had to get his old room cleaned, as she never used any other room except hers. So for the day, Anirudh had to live either in her room or in the hall.

After insisting for nearly an hour, she got him convinced to share the room with her. Anirudh too somewhere wanted to be with her all the time.

Anirudh lied down on the couch while Bondita, changing into her night saree, sat on the bed reading a novel. She had recently inculcated the habit of reading romantic novels.
Anirudh too was reading one of his novels, not a romantic one though, he was reading a detective novel.

His eyes fell on her book and he sat up to see it clearly. She was so lost in her dream world that she didn't realise him walking to her bed and sitting beside her. It was only when he held her hand, that she looked up to meet his gaze.

"What are you reading Bondita?.... A Love story I guess.." He said looking at the title on top of the book.
She tried to hide it from him, but he held her hands softly.

"Its Okay!.. You can't just always read textbooks, right?...."he spoke softly, assuring her that she could be free with him.
"Vaise tell me!... When did you start reading Romances?..."he asked smirking at her with a different smile on his face, a naughty one!...

She looked down blushing into a shade of crimson red.
"Umm.... A few months back I got to read the love story of Romeo and Juliette... Since then I have been reading these."

Anirudh smiled and keeping the book on the bed, he cupped her face lovingly.
"Its very nice Bondita. 'If you value the feeling of love, then you are really a pure soul!...' Thats what Maa used to tell me. Loving and valuing love is a blessing to the heart!... But just be careful about whom you love!..."he said softly.
"I have always told you that you can love anyone you want. But then, that person must be worth that love too. You must never forget that your self respect and safety is superior above any other feeling or anything in this world. Not only for you, but it means the world to me too Bondita."
He said trying to control his outburst of emotions.

He had started loving her long back but he never wanted to impose his love on her. He wanted her to be free of every bond and choose her love herself. He just tried to look normal, but deep down his own words were killing him.

Bondita was well aware of her pati babu's feelings. Somewhere she had always known tht he loved her dearly, even if not as a wife.  But love was always there in their relationship, beautiful and unspoken love!

"Meri itni chinta karne ke liye thankyou so much Biristara babu!.."she said bringing his hands close to her lips and softly kissing the back of his palms. He smiled and patted her head even more lovingly.

"Vaise Pati Babu!..." She said thoughtfully. "I will be turning eighteen next month. Will you still not give me the right to take my own decision?...." She blurted out the words.

Anirudh quickly pulled back his hand and said abruptly raising an eyebrow, "Did I never give you the right to take your own decisions Bondita?.... I'm sorry if I imposed my decisions on you." He said looking visibly upset.

Bondita held his hands more firmly and said, "Not that way Pati Babu!... I just want to take the decision of my love now. Will you allow me?..."

Anirudh looked at her confused. She stood up, followed by him and walked to the window.

He held her shoulders and said, "if you want so, I will definitely allow you!... But always remember, wisdom never depends on age!... You might be old enough and still naive. But I know you are smart and intelligent Bondita!... Dont worry!"

"I never have to worry when you are around Pati Babu!..."saying this she looked deep into his eyes. The eye contact was so full of love that whatever was unsaid, was also clear to them.
Deep down they both knew that they are gonna choose each other no matter what and this made little tears arise in their eyes.

They had confessed their love just through their eyes. Only officialising it and saying the same was left. But deep in their hearts they had confessed what they felt for each other.

Just looking into his eyes, Bondita unknowingly inched closer to him and he too walked closer to her.
She slid her arms around his stomach and rested her head on his chest, while he held her hand with one hand and the other wrapped around her bare back.
They felt waves of peace rushing through their bodies. They felt calm in each other's embrace, where words were not even needed to share feelings.
Once in a million do we get to see such beautiful bonds which don't really words to share what's in the heart. And it was for our Anirudh and Bondita!❤
______________________________________
THE END❤

Hope you all like this TS❤ Dont forget to show your love guyss!❤sray tuned!❤..

Love, Author!❤

......