4

A/N Okay so I’m just gonna come in here quick and say that whenever there will be smut I’ll put this thing: right before it starts, because I know that some people don’t like reading it while some people love it lol. Okay, enjoy!

-       -         -        -      

It had been around three hours since Ashton had gone home. Ashton, Michael, Calum and I had all just hung out until Kelly had dropped off Sarah here and Ashton had driven home with Kelly. Not before we had exchanged numbers and talked some more though. Mikey and Cal and gone home around an hour ago and now only Sarah was here. We were sitting and watching some chick flick I had no interest in and Sarah was leaning on me and had put my arm around her. It was really uncomfortable but I didn’t say anything. After a while my mother walked into the house.

“Luke?” she asked.

“In the living room!”

I heard steps and soon she was in the living room. She smiled big when she saw my girlfriend and I, making a weird and uncomfortable feeling build up inside me. My mother made her way over to my girlfriend and sat down beside her on the couch.

“Hello sweetheart” she said as they hugged each other.

Sarah smiled big and said; “Hi Liz, how are you?” They started a conversation that I wasn’t a part in and I sighed loudly and stood up.

“I’m gonna get something to drink, you want anything?” I asked no one in particular because I was hoping for a no.

“No, I’m good thanks” Sarah said and turned back to talk to my mom. I nodded and made my way to the kitchen.

“Oh Luke!” my mom said making me stop to look at her. I raised an eyebrow in question for what she wanted. “If you’re going to the kitchen you can unpack the groceries from the bags, can’t you?” she said and smiled sweetly. I sighed loudly and both my mom and Sarah gave me a look.

“Fine” I sighed and slouched my shoulders as I made my way to the kitchen and started unpacking the grocery bags. I could hear my mother and girlfriend talk from the other room and my irritation grew on me. I know I didn’t want to disappoint my mother but doing these shit jobs and basically having my girlfriend being picked over me was making me feel so lonely.

After I had unpacked all the groceries I could still hear the girls talking in the living room. I sighed and make my way up to my room and threw myself on my bed. I fished out my phone from my pocket and saw that I had a text message that had been sent 13 minutes ago.

From Ashton:

Thanks for today man, I had fun :)

I smiled, feeling happy that he had fun hanging out with me. I looked at the text for a bit before I hit ‘reply’.

To Ashton:

I’m glad you had fun, I had fun too!

I closed down my messages and opened up Instagram, looking through all the photos. I laughed lightly when I saw a picture Michael had posted of Calum while they were walking back home from me. Calum was sitting on the road with three kittens in his lap and one had its claws stuck in Calum’s shirt making him grimace. Michael had put ‘He doesn’t know they all have rabies’ as a caption. I liked the picture when I got another text. I opened the app again and read the text from Ashton.

From Ashton:

I’m glad you have fun with me lol so what you up to?

To Ashton: