10

Basically smut throughout the first half of the chapter but not in the end though. If you’re not here for the smut then just skip the first half. Or just skip the book bc it’s basically based on smut so I will not place out any sign that smut is coming anymore, we all know this book is smut and mature content. Enjoy the chapter.

-       -       -

We stumbled into my bedroom with force. Lips attached to each other and lower halves of our bodies rubbing together as we made our way over to my bed. Ashton shut my bedroom door shut with his foot before he quickly led me backwards, soon landing on my soft mattress.

“One month, huh babe?” Ashton mumbled against my neck as he placed messy wet kisses on it.  I nodded and rolled my hips up to meet his. He quickly stripped out off his shirt and did the same to me.

It’s been a month of, what should I call it, benefitting? Well, either way it’s been a month and Ashton wanted to celebrate it in some kind of way. I didn’t say no to that. Ashton had, behind my back, paid a trip for his and my girlfriend to some expensive and exclusive spa somewhere outside Sydney, just so we would have no interruptions on this day. I didn’t like that he spent so much money on that kind of thing, but he didn’t seem to mind.

It wasn’t really any celebration per se, we just went to McDonalds to then sit on the pier and eat it, to than later go home to me and drink some beer. We were supposed to go to Ashton’s after but when I read on the note on the fridge that my mom wouldn’t be home until tonight, our plans changed and ended up with us in my bed, right now.

“Fúck, I want you so bad” I grumbled. I don’t know what it was, but I think the few bottles of beer we had had made us ten times more horny. Or I didn’t know about him but for me it felt like it. I was already rock hard and he hadn’t even started yet.

I reached my hands up to his face and pulled him up to me to connect our lips in a hot and raw make out session. His tongue was soft and experienced. It moved so swiftly with mine and just him kissing me could probably make me come.

“Get down on the floor” he ordered as he sat up from me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him as I laid flat on the bed. He started unbuckling his pants and looked up at me when he slowly pulled them down. “I want your pretty pink lips around my cóck” he whispered as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

I was still lying still on the bed, looking at him with big eyes, but soon started to make my way out off the bed and on the floor when he started to slowly pump himself. I didn’t want him to do that himself, I wanted to be the reason for his pleasure.

He smiled down at me as I removed his hand from his díck and licked my lips, moistening them. I caressed his thighs up and down to slow down at his inner thighs where it was the most sensitive. I pulled down his pants all the way and threw them to the side before I started kissing from his knees up to his inner thighs again.

I lifted my head up just a bit so I could start kissing the base of his díck. In slow motion I licked from the base to the top, feeling explosion of victory when I heard the quiet moans and whimpers Ashton released. I leaned back just a bit and placed my eyes on Ashton. He was already looking down at me with lustful eyes.

“How do you want me, Ash?” I breathed hotly against his throbbing díck. I knew what I did to him and I enjoyed seeing him like this. I liked teasing him because when he got frustrated, the sex only got better and better. I had gotten to know that through this month.

“I want you around my díck” he breathed, “I want you far down and I want you to suck me so good before I fúck you senseless” he said with a mischievous smirk. He knew what he did to me too. He knew what his dirty talk did to me, he knew what his dominance did to me and he knew what his promises did to me.